• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Collectable Minifigures for Trade

Series 3

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dark_Stranger

Dark_Stranger
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 01-October 10
  • 917 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 12:06 AM

Well, I decided the time was right to get rid of those old Series 3 Collectable Minifigures that I never really wanted in the first place. Figure I'll see if I can get something more to my liking...Haves:The Rapper, The Mummy, and the SnowboarderAll come complete with bases and accessories.Wants:Collectable Minifigures Series 6: Bandit Series 7: Galaxy Patrol, Evil Knight, Aztec Warrior Series 8: Evil Robot, Diver Ninjago: NRG Cole Rattla Marvel:Deadpool Bionicle: Pretty much any KanohiI would, of course, want any relevant accessories, as well. (not necessarily spinners/cards, though that would be nice). Note that I'm really holding out for the bolded ones, though I'd take the others in a pinch.Now, just a few other things: I can only ship within the United States, we both pay our own shipping, and you send your package first unless you're a trusted trader."Now, don't crowd, dont crowd......Well? Isn't anybody gonna crowd?""But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

Edited by The Main Man, Sep 21 2012 - 12:36 AM.

skull_spider_collection.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users