Stellar Quest: Review

Nuile the Paracosmic Tulpa

stellarquestbanner1.png

Mini-guide, character pictures and more coming soon!

Edited by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

• 5 months later...

I recently finished reading Stellar Quest and was amazed at the depth and quality of the emotions you conveyed. The characters were kept constant and their dialogue perfectly portrayed their character. Amazing!

Edited by Toa Sonis

I shall be saying this with a sigh

somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and I

I took the one less traveled by

and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost, The Road Less Traveled

• 6 months later...

Is this epic finished yet or are you still writing it? I still want to know what happens when they tell the Great Beings the result of their 'spying' mission, like how they were captured, joined a rebelion, killed the emperor, and discovered that he was a Great Being. That was quite the 'spying' mission.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Thank you very much, Sonis! I'm glad you enjoyed it so.

Is this epic finished yet or are you still writing it? I still want to know what happens when they tell the Great Beings the result of their 'spying' mission, like how they were captured, joined a rebelion, killed the emperor, and discovered that he was a Great Being. That was quite the 'spying' mission.
If you want to know what happens next, you can read Stellar Quest: The Black Gate Opens, a not-so-short story that continues and I'm sorry to say rather inconclusively concludes the story. I have absolutely no plans to continue Stellar Quest, and I will in fact say positively that I will not. I enjoyed it, but my writing time is taken up now by works of grater precedence.But I do hope you will read it and, if you do, perhaps afterward I can tell you a little bit about where the story might have gone and at least satisfy your curiosity.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

:smilemirunu:

Edited by My Name is Nuile

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?