• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Endangered

endangered poem extinct

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline SkyLandOceAnna

SkyLandOceAnna
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 0 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 03:16 AM

From the mountains high

To the ocean’s floor

Or higher in the atmosphere

Lives creatures we all adore

Some slime or slither

Some walk or crawl

Some swing or hang

From branches in forests so tall

Still they all live together

Even though some are dangerous

And some are less than cute

But can be carnivorous

Some are near extinction

They are endangered

They just want a chance to live on

They just need to be heard.

Wordsmith <3

#2 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disk of the Forgers Found

• 9,324 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 12:31 PM

Welcome to BZPower! You've certainly done a first post in style, and I really like this poem. The meter is established quite well, and it flows nicely even though some parts don't rhyme perfectly. But that's okay, because it sets up a nice beat.More importantly, I'm glad that you chose this topic for your poem. If there's one responsibility that we all share as human beings, it is that we must cherish and protect the wild creatures that share Earth with us. Obviously it is critical to protect those creatures that are endangered, but why should we stop with only those? No matter how loathsome or perplexing they may be, all animals have their own place in nature. You've really captured that idea, that they all have stories to tell, and that people simply need to listen.With any luck, this topic should get plenty of love now that the new forum has been added. Keep up the good work! :)~B~

Posted Image

#3 Offline SkyLandOceAnna

SkyLandOceAnna
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 0 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 03:33 PM

@ Ballum: Thank you for your comment. I appreciate the recognition for this short poem. I don't know why I thought of it; it was just something I thought up in a few minutes. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond!

Wordsmith <3

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users