• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Reposting Your Epics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,144 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 12:09 AM

I realize that many of you had epics still in progress on the old forums. :) If your epic was unfinished, please feel free to repost your previous chapters in order to have a whole story topic. I'm not sure how much time is allowed between posting, but don't worry about the 24 hour rule if you're reposting chapters that were on the old BZP. As for finished epics, specially ones that finished right before the forums went down, I'll be talking to B6 about it. Please refraining from posting those, at least for now. Thank you!

#2 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,144 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 29 2011 - 01:37 AM

Update! For epics completed before the forums shut down, you may post a new review topic here and link to your finished epic from the old forum. :) There is no time limit for completed epic(s) that can get a new review topic. They can be as old or as recent as you like.

Edited by Hahli Husky, Oct 29 2011 - 01:40 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users