• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Graphic Novel #8

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 10:02 PM

Does any body know where I ca read graphic novel #8 online? I've been dying to read those comics, as i'm pretty sure I never got them in my Lego Magazines :(

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#2 Online Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,856 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2013 - 07:51 AM

Does any body know where I ca read graphic novel #8 online? I've been dying to read those comics, as i'm pretty sure I never got them in my Lego Magazines :(.

Comixology offers a digital version of it for $4.99. That's the only legal way of reading it digitally that I know.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#3 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 01:54 PM

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind

Tu2d6W7.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum