• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Selling Bionicle Heroes for PC

video games selling

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Jedi Knight Krazy

Jedi Knight Krazy
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 03-December 02
  • 2,815 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2013 - 05:20 PM

Hey everyone, I've got a copy of Bionicle Heroes (for PC) that I think deserves a better home :) It's still in the case, still has the manual, and the disc is beautifully unblemished.

I've also got a copy of Lego Racers 2 that's not quite as pristine - the jewel case and manual are a bit dusty and the disc has a couple of scratches. I tested the game, though, and it works just fine, even on Windows 8. (It does take a little bit of googling to coerce it to install - PM me after the trade if you can't get it working).

Pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wants

If possible, I'd like to get cash for these. I'm thinking $15 for Heroes and $5 for Racers, but feel free to make an offer.

However, I would be willing to trade Heroes for a copy of Maze of Shadows for GBA.

Shipping

If you're paying cash, I'll need you to pay shipping. (Probably about $5-10, I'll let you know the exact amount)

I also can't ship outside the US and I can't take non-USD currency.

Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy, May 15 2013 - 09:00 AM.

IrMSNn3.png

#2 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 02-April 07
  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 08:54 PM

These would be lovely. :( Unfortunately, I run everything i have on an Apple environment. 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users