• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Selling Bionicle Heroes for PC

video games selling

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Jedi Knight Krazy

Jedi Knight Krazy
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,778 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2013 - 05:20 PM

Hey everyone, I've got a copy of Bionicle Heroes (for PC) that I think deserves a better home :) It's still in the case, still has the manual, and the disc is beautifully unblemished.

I've also got a copy of Lego Racers 2 that's not quite as pristine - the jewel case and manual are a bit dusty and the disc has a couple of scratches. I tested the game, though, and it works just fine, even on Windows 8. (It does take a little bit of googling to coerce it to install - PM me after the trade if you can't get it working).

Pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wants

If possible, I'd like to get cash for these. I'm thinking $15 for Heroes and $5 for Racers, but feel free to make an offer.

However, I would be willing to trade Heroes for a copy of Maze of Shadows for GBA.

Shipping

If you're paying cash, I'll need you to pay shipping. (Probably about $5-10, I'll let you know the exact amount)

I also can't ship outside the US and I can't take non-USD currency.

Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy, May 15 2013 - 09:00 AM.

These next tests require cooperation. Consequently, they have never been solved by a human.
Posted Image
That's where you come in.

#2 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2013 - 08:54 PM

These would be lovely. :( Unfortunately, I run everything i have on an Apple environment. 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users