The Civil War

Hello this is my second story so far if you want to see the first there is a link to it in my sig. This story is about a futuristic civil war and the parts the main character has to play in it. make sure to give me a character idea in the review topic. and by the way the last paragraph might be confusing so if you want me to explain it then just ask in the review topic.

REVIEW TOPIC

Chapter One: Pilot.

The Soldier stared intently at his screen watching his radar. As he was about to check to main power grid something popped up. He quickly looked back at the radar. “I could’a sworn.” he said. The general noticing this walked over “What is it private?” He asked. “I thought I saw something pop up, but only for a second.” He responded. “It was probably a bird said.” the general “That or a glitch, get back to work private.” “Yes, sir.”

Meanwhile in an unknown location. “Darn it. SCOTT WHAT WAS THAT!” Said Carole angrily. “Sorry” replied Scott. “I spilled some chow mein.” “Are you working from home again Scott?” Asked Carole. “Yes yes I am and it is quite relaxing might you ever want to try.” Scott responded maybe a little too calmly. “Well, just pay attention to the mission first then you can worry about your chow mein.” Replied Carole “Okay okay.” Said Scott.

Above the base two drones were flying one at a safe height the other way to low. “I got eyes on Lavoshka” Said Scott. “Alright lets finish this mission and get home.” Responded Carole. “Okay I have a shot. Singling home base to be granted permission to fire.” Said Scott “Alright just make it quick okay.” Said Carole. “Okay” Replied Scott. “Base this is the All Seeing Eye Asking for permission to take out target?” Said Scott. “Permission…….Granted.” Replied a robotic voice from an unknown location.

“Alright permission has been granted Scott…..Take the shot.” Said Carole. “Okay aiming aiming and target in my sights…” Scott said. There was the faint sound of a Laser Cannon and. “Mission accomplished. All Seeing Eye and Mrs. Cipher your have permission to eerh erhm return home.” Said the commander of the United States Of The Controlling Countries also known as the U.S.O.T.C.C.

That was my favorite mission or at least it was, until I learned that everything I was doing for them was to control not only the north hemisphere but the earth as a whole. That was almost 13 years ago. In 3 years I would learn the truth. 5 Years after that I was 30 and not only was nicknamed the All Seeing Eye I was All Seeing. I could read the minds of the most important people in history. I learned to intervene when it was needed and when not to. That mission was 13 years ago. From that point in time it took my 12 years to learn everything needed and to stay in the shadows. It took my another year to learn that the world needed someone like me and I needed to make a choice. Of not only which side of an oncoming war would need me but which side deserved me. For I am Scott Williams and I am the leader of the All Seeing Eyes. Tomorrow I will need to make a choice. A choice that will change anything and everything.

hello.png_thumb.jpg

HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF 

MINECRAFT...... GARRY;S MOD... CIVILIZATION... JUST CAUSE....... STRANDED DEEP.... SUBNAUTIC.... CALL OF DUT...... DESTINY THE TAKEN..... HAL....... H1Z..... FIVE NIGHTS AT FRE.... DYING LIG... HANGOVERS AND VIDEOGAMES

"The Tale Of A Murderer's Brother" "The Civil War"

Quote Of The Random Time I Feel Like Changing It:

"What Is Dead May Never Die"

~ Old ZexyZek

Just Now

"I COULD LIVE IF I DON'T DIE" - MITHZAN 2015