Have'nt been to bzp in a while, how have things changed since 2010

WhoIam

Is it true Gregf is BANNED? Even if he is'nt he'll probably never ntice I asked him to find out whose idea it was to make polynesion robots...

"It was, it was September. The wind blows, the dead leaves fall. But you should, you should not doubt me, you will remember my name"- Ember Mclain, in an episode of danny phantom.

Is it true Gregf is BANNED? Even if he is'nt he'll probably never ntice I asked him to find out whose idea it was to make polynesion robots...

Yes, there was apparently an incident this April Fool's Day that resulted in the deactivation of the account. Essentially, a hacker used the GregF account to pull a prank. As far as I can tell, that was the last activity on the account, so it was what caused the banning.

Also, Greg F. (and all other LEGO employees) are restricted from communicating with minors under the age of thirteen--and thus prohibited to use sites such as this one--due to COPPA.

By the way, it's public knowledge that Bob Thompson essentially created the first idea of BIONICLE, and Christian Faber helped to refine the concept to be more tropical in setting and tone: Thus, those two were the major players in the "idea to make Polynesian robots." :)

~ BioGio

EDIT: Right, just under thirteen. (Thanks for the clarification, Kopekemaster.)

Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."