Looking for Several Sets, Have Cash or Trade

Ulquiorra

Hello everyone, it's been quite a long time!

I'm in search of several sets of sets. There were several years that I quite enjoyed, more than other years. I've decided to obtain the sets from these years!

Here's the list of what I'm after:

From 2001, a full set of Toa Olda. Also, a full set of Bohrok.

From 2006, a full set of Piraka

From 2008, Krika, Gorast, Bitil, Antroz, Vamprah, Chirox, Mutran and Vican, Icarax, Radiak and Mazeka.

Of all these, I am most interested in the 2008 sets.

I have to trade:

See through sparkley mask of light

See through Kaukau

Disk of time 199

Black Kaukau disk, Hau disk, and Pakari disk

All playset Toa Hordika except for brown

I also have MTG cards for trade, if anyone's interested in those.

Of course, I prefer to simply buy the sets that I want. If you have any of these sets, please feel free to post with a reasonable price and condition of item(s). I would to group these sets into as little trade/sales as possible, though I may have to wait for my next paycheck if too many are offered at once.

As I've done in the past, I request that you send first. I assume my trade refs are still in the appropriate topic, and I can also link to my ebay account to show that feedback. I only deal CONUS as well.

Thanks for looking!

"Lanza del Relámpago"

Credit to Ga-Metruan for the avatar

Hello, I have all the sets on your list but mazeka, I'm mostly looking for cash. What could you offer on those?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

All at once? I really will have to wait for my next paycheck then lol.

What do you think of $60 for the olda, $30 for the Bohrok, $10 for each of the Makuta, $15 for Mutran and Vican, $5 for Radiak, and $25 for Icarax?

Since it's so close, total it up to $200?

"Lanza del Relámpago"

The pricing is close, I was hoping to get these prices, plus if you help me, I can include some free stuff because I'd be using your funds to help me get the Platinum Avohkii!

Toa mata $72

Bohrok $50

Makuta sets $15 each

mutran and vican $25

Radiak $8

Icarax $30.

Those are the prices I would really like for them. My prices total $363+ shipping and paypal. I would include one of those "toa sized" sets for free. So the total would really be $348.00+ shipping and paypal fees. All of my sets are complete and come from a smoke free home. I also clean the sets before I ship them.

Please let me know if your interested.

MC

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I can get at least the Bohrok and Toa Olda for around the prices I quoted. In the off chance I was able to include some disks or masks or cards to lower the price, I decided to trade/buy here. But I simply can't justify spending more than that on these sets, no matter how much I want them. If I can't get them for the prices I quoted here, I'll just have to buy them from elsewhere. Thanks for the offer though!

"Lanza del Relámpago"

Would you be willing to do $250 for everything?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Raptor! Been too long!

While I would like to get everything in one shot and would consider $250, I would have to wait till the paycheck after this friday (this friday's goes to bills). That means I wouldn't be able to buy until Feb. 14th. Unless that's acceptable?

"Lanza del Relámpago"

That would acceptable, but paypal takes 3-5 business days to transfer money, I'm meeting the owner on the 16th of february. Is there anyway you can get it before then?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Mask Collector: Well, come to think of it, I probably shouldn't divert that large a fund from my paycheck all at once anyway. Since I can get the Olda and Bohrok elsewhere anytime, I think I may just want the Makuta. Unfortunately, unless I manage to make money along the way otherwise I won't be able to have enough until the 14th. Sucks getting paid every two weeks!

Omega12: Yessir, it's a clear white, like it has no color at all.

Bionicle Raptor: Ah, it's all good! I think I'll just go for the Makuta on this one, buy the others from my other sources. Thanks for having a look for me though!

"Lanza del Relámpago"

I can wait until the 14th, but what kind of prices could you give me for the makuta sets?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'll do $15 on each of them. Actually, lets do this

Leave out Gorast and Bitil, I'm not fond of the build on those two. I would like Krika, Antroz, Vamprah, Chirox, and Icarax. Going with the prices you listed, that would come to $90. Sound good? Then whatever shipping would be

"Lanza del Relámpago"

That sounds fine, but you won't be able to send a payment until the 14th right?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Alright, please pm me your details.

Thanks

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC