Protecto genders

So, it says on the bionicle website that masks have been passed from father to son, and thus that hints at biological reproduction. So assuming there is biological reproduction, would there be both male and female genders in the protectors' species, and not just with the water types? If not, we can assume that the only females would be the water type, and assuming that the offspring's element would be a 50/50 chance, since the only type for all the other elements to mate with would be the water-type, there would be an abundance of water-type villagers. Based off of these things, I am assuming there would be both male and female genders for all elements. I certainly hope so, as this would take many limits off of custom characters. For example, if this were the case, if someone has a favorite color of blue, but is a boy and wants a canonically correct water character, they can make a character that is a male water-villager. Anyways, what do you guy think?

db76a003-790e-461b-a18a-fa88a856ee11_zps

Check out my reinforced double ball cup!

I think it sounds a lot like the conversation happening over in this thread > http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15967-the-protectors-die-naturallybiologically-reproduce/page-2?do=findComment&comment=791061

I also reckon the discussion there is getting intense enough without another thread joining in :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I think it sounds a lot like the conversation happening over in this thread > http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15967-the-protectors-die-naturallybiologically-reproduce/page-2?do=findComment&comment=791061

I also reckon the discussion there is getting intense enough without another thread joining in :D

Please continue in the current topic. :) Dupe topic closified.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)