Draakir - Lord of the Fire Creatures

On Okoto, the fire creatures roam free, just waiting for the mighty Toa of Fire to find them and unite their powers. But for all these years the Ikir have not been living without a protector and shepherd. That shepherd is Draakir, and he is the Lord of the Fire Creatures. He watched over their eggs in the nest, protected them, and raised them to fulfill their potential as they awaited the arrival of the mighty Tahu. Finally that time has come, and Ikir and Tahu shall unite to defeat Umarak's evil horde!

24700474819_6146122687_z.jpg

24437452624_c1790961ca_z.jpg

25041779966_697e91a492_z.jpg

25041779946_c5e18cd8f6_z.jpg

24949993712_bc91a23fae_z.jpg

Back shot. . .

24974810251_28a6998ef6_z.jpg

• Upvote 2

Wow! This is a really neat idea! You really managed to add in extra black well! Are you going to do one for the other creatures?

Thanks! swapping out the light gray and silver pieces for black and gold was my original intent for this.  And it was just going to be a re-vamp.  Instead it ended up looking so cool I decided it should be it's own character.

So I think I will take a crack at the other creatures just to see if something this cool is hiding in there somewhere.