Review: The Bara Magna Chronicles

Grey Snow

• 3 weeks later...

This is the best epic that I have read on BZPower. It is a bit confusing, but I'm assuming it is not meant to fit with the canon. And Bara Magna is one of my favorite locations. Also, the story is just close enough to the canon to be reminiscent of the canon, but different enough to be unique. My favorite epic yet.

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

I remember when I was posting the first book that people were confused. It's not meant to be like the canon (I remember being told that Tarix was champion, not Vastus, and having to explain that this is my version of things). I'm glad you think so highly of it, though I believe the first book is the best of the four, thinking back.

audio_narration_project_banner_small.jpg

One thing I noticed, you said Tahu's shield is skintight, yet it is shown to be a sphere in both Mask of Light and Bionicle the Game. Is that just your version of things?

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Yes, but he was shown to have a spherical shield as a Toa Mata in Bionicle the Game.

• 3 weeks later...