Hero Factory Moc. Zetta Sisters Team

Made in LDD extended. I figured hero factory needed more female characters. So I came up with three.Here are the pics of them first.I made them as feminine as possible. I used the thin 2.0 torso. There arms are short and they have not a lot of armor. I also added bricks under there feet to simulate heelsFronthttp://www.brickshel...y_sisters_1.pngBackhttp://www.brickshel...y_sisters_2.pngThere names areMaria Veil- the purple oneCheryl Flora- the teal oneSandra Terra- the brown oneGroup BioMade at the same time using the 2.0 system. These three consider themeselves sisters. They use steath tactics and teamwork to capture villians. They would never abandon the others even if it would cost them the mission. There trademark appearance is they share the same visor and Gunmetal armor style.Seperate BiosMaria Veil- She is the leader of the group and also she tends to be the level headed one of the group. Always giving the other two encouragement. Her weapon is a staff that can short out a villians optics leaving them temporarly blindCheryl Flora- She is the brains of the group and also she tends to speak her mind. Always coming up with the best strategy for defeating the villians. Her weapon is a whip that can extend to reach far away areasSandra Terra- She is the muscle of the group and also she tends to be stubborn. Always wanting to rush into battle before thinking. Her weapon is a large blade that can cut through almost any substance..

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Nice! I especially like the color scheme. Contrasting and compaitible. Btw how did you actually get those colors?

This is my signature, I couldn't think of anything witty or cool or something to put here so I'll just be a total doofus and state the obvious that this is my signature. Have a nice day~

P.S. does anyone know of a online source for Bionicle in Singapore? I really wanna catch up on my childhood by buying the old Bionicles I never got to buy back then.