Help Finding A Part In Ldd

Takanuinuva

I'm not sure if this goes here but this seems to be the right area. If not please move it to the correct areaAnyways I need help finding this part In ldd extendedhttp://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x1534I know its in there. But the way ldd's search is makes it hard to find. If the brick search in ldd worked like the one Lego universe had. Then brick finding would be so much easier.Anyways can anyone tell me what brick set. this part is in.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

What makes you so sure it's in there? I just looked where the dragon heads are that I'm aware of, in the section with the picture of the radio antennae / joystick (to the left of the minifig), and it's not there. But there are about four dragon heads there that are very similar.Edit: And the search feature for "dragon" worked fine for me; I think the reason you're not seeing it is that it's not available. :)

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Yeah, that dragon head is not available. There are a number of dragon heads that are available, though, including both styles of Ninjago dragon head. You might have had it confused with one of those.To check if this and future parts are in LDD, you'd want to find the part's official Design ID (not its Peeron number). One way to do this is to use service.LEGO.com's replacement parts service. Just give your age, select a reason why you need a replacement (unless you actually are ordering replacements it doesn't make any difference what you select), and plug in the set number of the set where you got the part.Of course, a disadvantage to this method is that the only parts listed in a set's inventory there will be the ones they have pictures of. To find others, go to any individual part's page (here's one you can bookmark for easy access) and replace the seven-digit Element ID in the URL with the Element ID of the part you want to look up. Element ID specifies a specific part in a specific color, sometimes with a decoration, and the Element IDs for most parts appear in the backs of the instruction booklets for all sets since 2006.Another disadvantage to either method is that decorated or patterned parts of any kind tend to have different design IDs depending on what their decoration or pattern is, and LDD will usually only have the part listed under one design ID (usually, the design ID for an undecorated version of the part, or in many cases the one molded into the underside of the part itself). There is no easy way around this problem other than trial and error.In this case the part's design ID is 53456, and it does not appear on LDD.