Does anyone here play that game? Cuz i got into it recently, and i completely LOVE IT. Its one of my new obsessions lol. I only played 2 games so far, 64 3D , and Advnetures. Im probably gonna get Assult tomarrow, well today actually(2/20/12). What games from the series have you played?

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

I ... have actually never played a Star Fox game._.'It's one of those game series I keep wanting to check out, but never really get around to. I definitely want to get Star Fox 64, mostly for its beautifully cheesy dialogue.I've also been looking into the cancelled game Star Fox 2, which seems really awesome. Apparently, there are fully playable ROMs available for it (albeit with some glitches, as they're Alpha stage ROMs) I definitely want to check that out too.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

I actually never played a Star Fox game, either. And I never did a barrel roll.Star Fox 64 looks pretty fast-paced and fun, though.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I agree, kinda leaving the online mode was like Oh MY GAAWD, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lol jk ,but still nitnendo said the left it out cuz they wanted to release better 3DS games faster, since at the time there wern't much good 3DS games at the time i guess..but still it would've been better to wait than to just make it 3/4 as good or something. Oh well, maybe nintendo was afraid that the 3Ds was gonna turn into another Virtual boy...:/ Idk about virtual boy but i heard it failed bad. But still online would be better, and now cuz of starfox, i guess im a furry? Lol idk i was always into talking animmals since i was a child, and thats one of the reasons why starfox is my favorite games now, cuz of talking animals! Oh i finished assault like 10 minutes ago, a very cool game, and it gave my favorite charcter: Wolf O'Donnell more charecter than just being an evil wolf antagonist.Edit1: @Chols, yeah i see. I wouldn't honestly consider myself a furry either. but talking animals just always catch my interest, just one of my favorite things in the world i guess, Starfox characters seem to be just the type of anthropomorphic animals that catch my eye better, like sonic characters, well they don't really look like animals at all. But anyways, I never played command yet(as of 2/21/12), but im planning on buying it next week. I saw some pics of fox and the characters, but i think i liked assault designs better than that and adventures, but the Brawl designs of starfox characters seems the best to me. Also, some people say that Command sucked, what do you think of it in your opinion? I liked assault tho, probably my second favorite Starfox game so far. I also want to try the previous old school ones, whenever nintendo decides to release it on the virtual console. >.< I wonder if they could release Starfox 2 as well, even though it was never released, i heard it was completed and translated in English as well, maybe that could be another possible virtual console game to be released officially? Maybe even rework Starfox 2 a little but keep it's old SNES style.

Edited by Kv195

But still online would be better, and now cuz of starfox, i guess im a furry? Lol idk i was always into talking animmals since i was a child, and thats one of the reasons why starfox is my favorite games now, cuz of talking animals!

One would not necessarily be a furry for liking Starfox. Furry is the fandom surrounding the concept of anthropomorphic animals. Obviously, Starfox employs anthropomorphism with its character designs, which is one of the series's highlights, but it's not the sole reason people like it. I've known plenty of fans who seem to like the series for its gameplay mechanics, for example. It seems that you like the concept of "talking animals", though. So yeah, you could consider yourself a furry if you want to.Personally I'm quite fond of the character designs in Starfox too. Although I can't say I'm a fan of the stylistic changes they made when Command was released. I'd hope that the next new game uses a style more like the one seen in Adventures or Assault.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

I was actually expecting Star Fox to be more the style of Star Wars Battlefront. I would love a Star Fox game like that.

Actually now that you mention it, the ground-level missions in Starfox Assault seem similar to star wars battlefront.