Hi, Cave Johnson here. The lab boys say I shouldn't have mentioned the control group. They say I should stop making these pre-recorded messages. Here's an idea; make MORE pre-recorded messages! I PAY THE BILLS AROUND HERE, I CAN TALK ABOUT THE CONTROL GROUP ALL DARN* DAY *it's been awhile, i totally forgot you weren't allowed to say that here, the other forum i'm active on isn't quite as heavily censored >_>

Edited by G.I.R

only in dreams.

(Here comes the hate) I do not yet have the Portal 2 DLC.... Portal 1 was great, but lacked challenge.Portal 2 had a great story, three (literally) "Oh S**t how did I not see that" moments and an enjoyable ending. (SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEE) Overall, the second was great since it introduced new characters, but I do not think it deserves GOTY.

How do you not have the DLC? It was free and it was basically just an update to the game. ~ELM~
andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

Finally, there were a lot of differences between what it was promoted as and what it ended up being. The awesome panels in the trailer were shown rearranging entire rooms at the drop of a hat, while in the game they were mainly there to look cool (or rearrange the room before you got there). There was a lot of potential shown in the trailers that didn't seem to make it into the actual game.

Though this isn't quite what you're talking about, I do know that in multiplayer mode, you can rearrange various moveable crates while a second player navigates over and around them. That's the closest you'll get to rearranging rooms, though.

I couldn't get enough of Cave Johnson in Portal 2. God, his quotes are funny. GLaDOS being freaked out by birds after she became a potato was lulzy. Some of those test chambers just had me facepalming for a good half-hour before I figured them out. Totally different from the first Portal.

tahusig.jpg

“There is but one coward on earth, and that is the coward that dare not know.” - W.E.B. DuBois