Unnamed Ice Toa

{Con Quy}

Not bad. Not bad at all.I like your style. It has this kinda organic feel to it, and yet remains very Bionicle-esque. I think his left leg needs to be shifted, by which I mean that his left foot is facing sideways and his right foot is facing front on, but both of his legs look the same. In my experience, when a foot is turned, so is the leg, so his left leg should be side on.Other than that (and besides adding a little shading), he's quite good. Nice job.Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

Not bad. Not bad at all.I like your style. It has this kinda organic feel to it, and yet remains very Bionicle-esque. I think his left leg needs to be shifted, by which I mean that his left foot is facing sideways and his right foot is facing front on, but both of his legs look the same. In my experience, when a foot is turned, so is the leg, so his left leg should be side on.Other than that (and besides adding a little shading), he's quite good. Nice job.Astris Janus

Thanks.

Nice drawing! Love the armor-over-organics look to him. I really like the maskless face, as it is something that is rarely drawn. A little shading and it will look great. At least he is a Toa of Ice, so he is already 70% colored!

"Wait, a hundred ships to one starfighter? It'll be a slaughter!

"That's the spirit!"

No! I mean MY slaughter!"

-Alex and Grig from The Last Starfighter-

:kaukau: I noticed the subtle touch of the KO on his breast. So yeah, what others said about it looking organic and yet Bionicle-ish. I guess this proves that there are mre ways of depicting characters other than either the comic-book style or as a spinoff of the movie style.Though I'm wondering what's with the grid lines. They're kind of cool, although I don't know if they were incorporated as an element of style or not.This would look interesting if it was colored in with photoshop, though. I don't have photoshop, so I couldn't do it for you...although I wonder if VF would do you a quick favor if you brought it to him.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Definitely one of the most interesting Toa designs I've seen in a while. The curvy shell is really nice, and creates quite an organic effect. Because of that I can see this guy being an Inika or something, as they were fairly organic looking Toa. And speaking of them, I can totally see him wearing an Iden, because the shapes on this guy remind me a lot of the curves and general shape on that Kanohi.