A Bunch Of Old Stuff

Hello. It's been a while. Almost 3 years, actually.I guess all this stuff got deleted in the great "dataclysm". Oh well. It's not that I'm here for popularity or anything. I put my entire lego collection away in my basement a while back.Here's a brickshelf gallery of the stuff (god, this site still works?)http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=385340I don't expect anyone I know to come along and post, but that's just life. Thanks, everyone who still comes on this forum...! - Signing off

Need a poll made? Shoot me a message and I'll make one for you!

• [*]The Elite is quite interesting. I like the torso and claws. However, the feet could use some work.[*]I'm not sure I like the red tubing and double knees of the Semi-Skrall.[*]The Skrall has an amazing torso. However, the changes in thickness regarding the legs are a bit jarring.[*]The Sorcerer has a few interesting designs, but is bizarre proportionally.[*]The Tamer is incredible. Good use of unusual pieces. However, the mata feet on the legs cause the Vorox armor to stick out way too much. I'd suggest attaching the armor directly.[*]Tuma's limbs are very well built. The forearms look realistically muscular and the legs look nice. However, the Rurus stick out, I would suggest black Nuva shoulders. As well, the torso is a bit short for something of this size. May I suggest making it more custom and using a Vahki hip with numorous Technic parts to add length?

aouROFb.png

Liking the Tuma and the tamer, but the arms on the elite and the sorcerer are a little wierd and unfitting. Baterra-esque, even.On extended study of your brickshelf, are those banner images available where appropriate, or just conceptual?

It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

Clicked that link, ignored all the other mocs and went straight for 'tamer'.Amazing design! Apart from those blue pins and the greenish parts on his shoulder blades (which you can't really help) it's a really good model. It looks dynamic and has a really good flow to it

sigpic2.png