Lego Influences In Media

man774

Have you ever seen anything in movies, books, music, etc. that looks like it was inspired by lego or bionicle?For instance: I was watching the cartoon version of Iron Man and there was this guy who looked like he had a kanohimask of scavenging.If you see anything, post it here! :wakeup:

one word:MINECRAFTI mean really, the whole game is a giant Lego sim (which is awesome). In fact Marcus Persson (A.K.A. Notch) is a pretty big fan of Lego bricks if I'm not mistaken.

-Thisisanoriginalsignature-

Sorry but this is what we call a coincidence topic which is not allowed. You could find coincidences between just about anything if you tried hard enough, so there's really nothing substantial to discuss.Topic closed. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)