League Of Legends

Last topic I found via conventional Ctrl-F and the search bar was from December, so yeah.I recently joined; I pretty much never play, due to internet problems, but it's pretty fun when I do. I run as Alex Humva, Humva being my summoner name. If you want to add me as a friend, just be sure to shoot me a PM on BZPer saying that you did. If you want to join, well, saying I referred you would be cool. I need the cash. :PBut with that bit of self-advertising out of the way, discuss the fun game. For those unaware, LoL is a Defense of the Ancients game, where you play as a champion and fight other champions while AI controlled lesser units attack. Think of it as what you get when you blend Diablo II with Warcraft; you have hack and slash elements put into a real time strategy (in this case, real time tactics) shell and mixed well. Better than it sounds.

Edited by Programmer Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong