Duke Exeter's Sword

SpellNeal

Hi all;Well, I'm really sad to see the lack of system-based creations. Come on people, you can build!But anyways, I've just gotten around to taking photos of a few creations, and this one I wanted to share with you; A life-size replica of Duke Exeter's sword!! :biggrin:The pictures can be found here; http://universe.lego.com/en-us/community/creationlab/displaycreation.aspx?id=a0500eea-81b4-4c72-872f-3d9d47b04e5a&memberId=3d2ad497-075f-49e4-8743-f8ade81c8f29Enjoy! Feedback and comments would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, memories... Crying face. I loved LEGO Universe as well. I still remember my Space Marauder during Beta...Whatever. Let's get serious again. Well, nice job here. Though the in-game sword was more detailed, this one is still a great thing. I however have the same fear Phovos has...I don't know how you could improve this, maybe do a thinner blade?

That is actually pretty cool! And HUUUGE! I hope it doesn't break when you pick it up...
Thanks! Yeah, it's meant to be scaled pretty well so it looks decent when a person like me holds it :PNo, it doesn't break, as long as you don't put anything on the middle of the blade. That's the weak point. I can run around with it and carry it, and it won't break.
Oh, memories... Crying face. I loved LEGO Universe as well. I still remember my Space Marauder during Beta...Whatever. Let's get serious again. Well, nice job here. Though the in-game sword was more detailed, this one is still a great thing. I however have the same fear Phovos has...I don't know how you could improve this, maybe do a thinner blade?
Awesome, fellow Paradox member :DThanks. Yeah, it was sooo much more detailed in-game, but I really don't have the money to complete the modifications on it. Oh don't worry, like I said, it doesn't break too easily.Thinner blade has its' downsides.. First off, I'm not sure how it'd look with such a thin blade, and I'd have to scale the base again. Then it'll be even more fragile and easy to break. But maybe one day I'll get around to it and build a second version with a thinner blade.