Next year is a bit more probable, though.
Next year is a bit more probable, though.
Aside for a few mishaps last night, though, his visit was excellent. ^^
- 8/1: Picked him up at SeaTac, went out to The Rock for dinner with my family, including my grandparents.
- 8/2: Took a walk around town; embarked on a Lord of the Rings marathon afterwards. Fell asleep around 11 PM.
- 8/3: Hung out with one of my friends for most of the day; watched Mythbusters for the rest of it. Dozed off on the couch around 11; had to be roused so we could head to our respective rooms.
- 8/4: Headed down to Edmonds in the morning; embarked on another Mythbusters marathon afterwards.
- 8/5: Went up to Duvall to visit my aunts and cousin on the lake. Watched more Mythbusters and Shark Week features after we returned.
- 8/6: Went downtown to see the King Tut exhibit. Was impressed until we realized that his death mask didn't make it into the thing. Spent most of the day afterwards MOCing.
- 8/7: Watched disaster features on the History Channel during the morning; went to watch The Dark Knight Rises late in the day (awesome movie, btw); went out for dinner afterwards. Hung out in the living room until midnight.
- 8/8: Helped him pack, went to SeaTac to drop him off; miscommunications with my mom left me stranded outside for about half an hour until an on-duty officer helped me out. Drowned sorrows in Skyrim after getting home.
Btw, Ak is probably the coolest person in the world. I could not ask for a better boyfriend.
That said, I'm off until the 11th of August. Seeya guys later!
Well, a certain Canadian that I'm in an LD-relationship with is coming down to Washington for a visit.
And then after he goes home, I have college orientation.
With that said, if you hear reports of spontanious explosions at Sea-Tac airport, or Swert's shop gets stormed between the 1st-8th of August, that'd probably be us.
I apologize in advance.
Definately a lot of fun, though I still would've liked to have kept my internal clock intact by the end of it. =P
Anyway, my high school years are officially over; might throw up a picture my mom took of me after commencement. (Which, incidentally, had a med-evac helicopter land nearby during the last half of the ceremony.)
- Monday: Finals (+ Senior Awards)
- Tuesday: Finals
- Wednesday: last day of school for Seniors
- Thursday: Senior breakfast, graduation, graduation party
- Friday: go out to dinner with fam
- Saturday: family dinner part 2
I can't wait.
- Pestered Mark about the second buckle, a Hau I'm casting (which I might sell at BCon, assuming I get down there this year), and various other things
- Played Borderlands with one of my real-life friends
- Finished the final section of my senior project and started pulling together my notebook
- Got a package from Watashi Wa in the mail (TransNeon Miru ^^)
- Worked on a commission from Swert
- Got hit by end-of-the-year stuff like a ton of bricks
(Oh, and Ak might be coming to Seattle over the summer! ^^)
- 8 different-colored '01 Kakamas (white, mata blue, black, gold, gunmetal, dark brown, Hewkii-brown, and teal)
- Nuva-symbol stickers
- Original March 2004 Bionicle comic (In the Grip of the Morbuzahk)
*decides to make a homemade chocolate cake*
*can't find the recipe*
*ransacks the recipe shelf looking for it*
*realizes its the front page of one of Dad's recipe binders*
So yeah, I feel kinda stupid now.
Might post pictures of resulting cake once I make it.
Granted, it's not sticking, but hey -- it's a nice way to end February, and it's provoking a lot of singing of "Let It Snow" in and out of class.
EDIT: Scratch what I said about it not sticking; it's starting to pile up. Maybe my starting to listen to Daft Punk had something to do with it. xD
Not even trolls and irritating finals can dampen my spirits now. ^^
(Anyone who's read Ak's latest journal entry on [Removed. Mentioning sites with commenting systems is not allowed.-Nukaya] probably knows what I'm talking about. )
- Start work on my Valentine's Day special
- Start the collaberation SS project Kagha and I are planning
- Outline a plot-guide for my senior project
- Wrap up Chapter 13 of Wings and post it.
Real Name: Lauren B.
Nicknames: Fern, Lady Greatsword, Inferna Greatsword, Witch Queen, Pteridophyta, Infernal Smokeknife, Tarnation Combustion Weapon, Fiction, and other assorted names
Astrology Sign: Cancer
Astrology Element: Water
Zodiac Sign: Dog
Transformers Alignment: Decepticon
Current Location: WA, USA
Occupation: Author-in-progress, college student
Status: Taken by you ^^
Dream Job: Professional author
Likes: Music (LP!), books, writing, good food, awesome people, Jewelry and Metals class, video games, pranks, archery, swordplay (really good swordplay), Transformers, role-playing, and Akaku ^^
Dislikes: Hypocrites, gum, math, shallow people, procrastination, overzealous fanpeeps (Twilight fangirls, for example), excessive cursing, lazy grammar, people that rip off of my work
Xbox Live Gamertag/Battletag/3DS Friendcode: Classified; PM me if you want any of them.
Enter Seneca's Keep if you dare. These halls ring with the laughter, screams, and sobs of those that enter our realms and listen to our words. Many leave in the end, but there are those that fall so under our spell that they never set foot in the outside world again.
They still haunt the Keep -- you may see them out of the corner of your eye, pale and wane from lack of proper sustance. They will not harm you, so long as you do not give them reason to, but take their tale as a warning. Delve into our otherworldly plots with caution -- immerse yourself too deeply, and even we Seneca will not be able to prevent you from becoming part of the Keep and our stories forever.
Join us at your own risk.
The Toa Seneca And Their Wares
Main Members (aka the founding members)
Inferna Firesword and her Library
Akaku: Master of Flight and his Comics
Repicheep XXII and his Library
Aych Ehn (Hewkiinuva) and his RPG
Japoro - Toa of Ice
Kagha and his Library
Kini Hawkeye and his Library
Saya (Chibi Bahamut) and her Library
Lady Kopaka and her Library
Youmu Konpaku (better known as Potu)
Appearance: Dependant on viewer. Can appear as cottage, castle, or anything in-between
Property of: Toa Seneca; run by Inferna Firesword (assisted by Akaku)
Contains: 9 libraries/RPGs/collections, private chambers for all Toa Seneca, dragon room, 3 lounges, one large kitchen, studios, armories, dungeons, garages, shark tank, heated pool
Defenses: Six Transformer guards, Vuvuzela cannons, energy shields, comet callers, bazookas, dragons, halflings (Bionicle), Seneca powers, time stoppers, nuclear missles, grenade machine guns, watermelon cannons, sound-proof walls, Krakkan in the backyard lake, Ents on our front lawn, Balrogs in the garage, space slugs underground
Security Systems: Security cameras, ultrasonic sensors, thermal cameras, electricity sensors, laser alarms, security droids, Krakkan, Ents, Balrogs
~La Pantoufle Seule ~: OOC: ME TO THE RESCUE. -fanfare plays while I jump off building-
Kothra: OMG! BAD INFERNA.
Alex Humva: Zarry has the powers of prediction, guys. Listen to him, lest you become a fly on honeypaper thats on fire with a nuke aimed at it.
Shot by a PHYSICIST!: *Spittake* Three point five? That does it. I'm moving to Washington.
Japoro (in an arguement with Kagha about the possiblity of AeolusxAmph in H&H): You say she wants to dump me for some loser air toa?! I KILL YOU FOOL!
Akaku: I'm not scared of Inferna -- just fearfully surprised.
Sir Kohran: If your parents think you're too old for Lego, simply ask them what you should be into instead, then enjoy the bewildered silence that follows.
Me: On a weird scale we're all normal, but on a normal scale we're all weird.
Half-Dragon: Seems like everyone and their archnemesis has a legacy. Me? I don't even HAVE an archnemesis, let alone a legacy. Does that make me shallow or just really lucky?
Akaku: I like to pretend everything is going well whilest in reality its nothing short of the apocalypse.
AlchemyFox: All love is tragic... Unless you're Shakespeare. Then it's just plain "Whaaaaaat?"
Necro: A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth.
Varderan: Violence makes the world go around.
Along with pretzels and assorted hair products.
Kagha (about something I told him from LST): ... DEATH?
Amph's gonna die?
*runs into basement, pulls out hammer, and runs after Inferna*
Kagha in KG: Anyway, curse you all and your stupid fast-moving RPG. ><
Mangai (in my profile): CARKITALL
Me (in his profile): Actually, that quote came from a MMO trailer that follows KOTOR II. =P
Mangai (in my profile): @ Personal statement: Oh, yeah! HK RULEZ
(My personal statement) "Interjection: Silence, meatbags!" - HK-47
Too bad I never played KotOR, or its sequel XP
Oh, well, now I have proof that I am unawesome for Zar. Thanks!
Alex (in KG): YAY-*Choughhackwheeze*
If guitars are universes, and I play with and own multiple guitars, does that make me a God?
KNEEL BEFORE ME
King of Shadows (in Starscape): BEST ERA OF ANYONE'S HISTORY ANYWHERE
Alex (in Starscape): an era when Natsirt claimed to be guns
Peach 00 (in PM): Always loved the Song of Double Time on Majora's Mask. Watch, we'll figure out somebody on the planet has an ocarina and is the source of why the year is going by so fast.
Myself (in an AIMRPG; as Toa of Psionics Kalima): "Who's he?"
Akaku (in the AIMPRG; as Toa of Undeath Akuji): "He ... He is part of everything ... He is the age in a being, the disease in a society, the bullet in a gun... He is what gives this world balance. He is the one who looks after the fallen, and either sends them to the pit or the realm of the great beings ... He is among all of us, even now, especially in my kingdom ... especially in me."
Why Inferna Shouldn't Play Rpgs
Rockhound (in the BZProvince Discussion Topic, fighting Xom and Kagha over my character): We really should get all three of us together and brawl it out. Winner-date-'Ferna.
Xomeron (in KG): If by "So Many" you mean Infinity. In BZProvince, she had four people chasing after her character at once! My character included.Rockhound (in KG): Says who, Kagha?
Kagha (in KG): Lol, Xom, Inferna can only have so many romantically involved characters. XD
Me (in KG): OOC: Thanks for the ideaaaa.[/singsongvoice]
HN (in KG): OOC: Inferna, I am not going to IC six guards all fighting two people. xD
And Inferna, wouldn't that mean that you're fighting Mark? o_o; Do you want me to take Mark.
OR ARE YOU GOING TO USE VERT BECAUSE YOU'VE INJECTED THE SERUM GASP GASP GASP GASP.
-i didnt give Inferna an idea I DIDNT I DIDNT-
Me (in KG): OOC: Hint to HN: Don’t give ideas to the evil genius co-Moderator.
HN (in KG): OOC: ZOMFISH I SEE WHERE YOU’RE GOING WITH THIS INFERNA
YOU ARE GENIUS. XD
Akaku (on AIM): (If people are flirting with you in RPG's again, I will note I now fully reserve the right to yell at them XP)
2 user(s) viewing
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users