Mata-Nui Weekly, January 28th-February 4th
Posted by Kughii , in BZPRPG Feb 02 2014 · 1,052 views
- Syvra and Echelon discuss why syvra is interested in Echelon. Syvra reveals the information he holds and that he wishes to serve under Echelon in return for the information. Echelon accepts and tells Syvra to meet him back there in 3 days.
- Syvra leaves Kini-nui heading towards Onu-koro while Echelon heads towards Ko-wahi.
- Two voices talk in Kini-nui. The details of the conversation is questionable and debatable.
- Lieutenant Icha helps Veneras and Sukot urn Voyuk turn away the vortixx twins, and commends Sukot urn Voyuk on his show of bravery.
- The twins look for a bar, and end up striking a conversation with Veneras.
- Sanka and Hahnabi find themselves at the locked gates of Ko-Koro.
- Zadron begins moving Veraith and Kiara to safety.
- Reordin and Korero begin looking in Jaa's office.
- Zomma open for interaction in Ko-Wahi.
- Ishi enters the Akiri's Office, delivering the reports from Riaril to Ambages. However, the Vizier questions Ishi's identity as the matoran Rōhi, and after a brief dialogue even threatens him to reveal himself.
- Vrina, Athiel and Qyntar discuss the cave, which has suffered a cave in.
- Prei sits alone on the beach.
- Khervos and Tuli arrive in Po-Koro from Onu-Koro and check into a room at an inn. Khervos finds Noka, whom he had been searching for.
- Tharros emerges onto the surface of Po-Koro.
- Zekev is eager to join the infiltration of the Po-Koroan settlements - this idea is discussed by Larikon and Ryjak.
- The Inika sets sail. Soon after, Gravus is murdered by Oriak, who is then executed.
- Rannin open for interaction in Ga-Koro.
- Malak continues to sink.
- Theriss reveals to LoJak that she used to be a loan shark.
- Scurra murders Scylla, whose body washes ashore near Ga-Koro.
- Lohkar decides to go for a walk after having a few drinks.
- Kadon and Drome fight Barthel, Liano, and Vail near Ga-Koro. Barthel is knocked unconscious, while Vail and Drome question the reasons behind the fight.