- Joker: Horrible looking, but luv the purple elements! Also has some other good pieces (minus the freaky head of course.)
- Rocka: More gold is nice, and the trans bright green shield is strangely appealing. Head is awful small after his last huge one.
- Furno: Decent Hero, but kind of lackluster. Water jets (which I keep envisioning as jetpacks) are okay but a little too bulky. Weapon isn't that amazing sadly.
- Toxic Reapa: LUV! The trans lime pieces are super cool, and he also contains some useful ball joint connectors and such. Two round shoulder pads a plus, and the green flames are awesome. Plus, as a whole, the set isn't that badly designed. Legs are a little bare, but I can live with that.
- Green Lantern: FINALLY. He has a decent selection of pieces. The green is excelent, although it is a shame that it's bright green and not standard green, so it won't go well with some of my green MOCs. Hopefully more bright green elements will be released in the future so I can make a decent green MOC using them. Also, the trans bright green weapon pieces are cool individually, although as a whole it seems a bit odd.
That's probably it for my Constraction figs for now. I might snag Evo if I can find him, but most of the stores in my area only have Furno and Rocka, and not any of the cheaper sets. (Not to mention how the only Super Hero figure I can find is the Joker.) But come summer, I'll be wanting more. I'll get at least Iron Man when they show up, and I'll want to grab a few Summer Heroes too, especially after seeing more purple in Andrew's Toy Fair coverage.
Speaking of Toy Fair, there are soo many sets that I want, and large ones too. Helms Deep, Mines of Moria, and Jabba's Palace are the expensive ones that jump to mind, and there are a ton of cheaper ones I want too, like the cheaper Loki and Iron Man set, the Wolverine set, the Desert Skiff, the next wave of Star Wars Planet sets, the Ninjago Samauri Mech, Weathertop, and some of the Monster Fighters sets. With that said, I propose another group purchase of a larger set at a convention, where we can maybe review it and then split the parts amongst us.
But yeah I know where my money's going this summer. Better start lining up a job...