My review of Pohatu, Master of Stone:
- The classic brown goes well with the color-scheme.
- TRANS-GREEN BONES.
- Said bones don't clash/stick out from Pohatu's colors.
- Mask is very reminiscent of his '01 incarnation.
- His asymmetrical arms brings something unique to him.
- Those spikes on his right arm makes me think of the bone decorations a tribesman that lives in the desert would have.
- Beefy legs = runner.
- His boomerang weapons also give me a very 'Australian desert' vibe. And they fold up.
- Noticeable gaps on his sides.
- Only one arm swings.
- Another dagger wouldn't hurt.
- More of that classic Hewkii brown also wouldn't hurt.
- Gun-metal colored weapons seem out-of-place.
Overall, Pohatu is a really solid set. Sure he's no Gali or Tahu, but he's unique in his own special way. And I could totally see why he's the one that always gets sold-out first at my local stores. Not to mention how beautiful those brown shells are--seriously think about buying a duplicate of him or the Protector of Stone just for those. So that wraps things up for my review. If you're a collector, than this is an obvious must-have. But if you're deciding between this guy and another Toa as your first 2015 Bionicle set, I'd say pick up the PoS first and choose from there; they're pretty similar.
Source: OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic