Or because I was feeling like making a bombastically awesome blog entry for no reason.
1. Refrigerator - This is where you put lots of other vitally important things like Sprite, orange juice, cheese, sandwiches, other sources of protein, possible fruits and vegetables (optional), and takeout.
2. Car - This is how you get your obligatory Sprite, orange juice, cheese, sandwiches, other sources of protein, possible fruits and vegetables (optional) and takeout from the grocery store to your house.
Also good for hauling books, Lego Bricks, irritating people, and anything else you need to get from Point A to Point B.
The neglect of these two vitally important items will cause you much misery and pain.
3. Three Desks - Desk #1: This is the computer desk. This is where your computer is. To-do list must be visible from this desk. Poster yelling at you to stay on task and not check BZPower for the 400th time is, unfortunately, optional.
Desk #2: This is the writing desk, i.e. the math homework/paperwork desk. Stuff still has to be done by hand.
Desk #3: This is the Lego construction/modeling desk. Better be big enough to stretch out that concept model and contain the biggest WIP imaginable, and its second cousin.
4. Three Rooms, a Bathroom, a Roof, and a Door - Room #1 is that kitchen space. And where your TV is. And whatever you sit on when watching the TV. Preferably there's some carpet in there somewhere.
Room # 2 is where the three desks hang out. This is so when your computer has 124 Windows Updates at 2. A.M., you can walk into Room #3 and sleep without the monitor glaring IN YOUR FACE.
5. Clothes, Bed, and access to washing machines - This is so when other people come over to your place, your place is ready for them. It's for keeping up appearances. It's not optional, though.