This past weekend I teamed the CNU Catholic Campus Ministry Freshmen Retreat, Viaticus (means "on the journey")! It was AWESOME. It went very, very well.
- Upperclassmen came too, so they could benefit.
- Apples to Apples. Charades.
- 6 Freshmen, 1 of them was a cool dude (no, really, he's a dude that's cool. Reads xkcd.) (and of those 5 other girls (yay math!) I'm eying one (if that's not creepy))
- A few other good friends came along too (one of which I've also been eyeing for a year but it's complicated) (just ignore those bits, please)
- 4 awesome faith talks, one by yours truly. (I was told it was inspiring!) (I talked about living one's faith on campus.)
- Cooked bacon Sunday morning for all 16 of us and now my pajamas smell like bacon!
I've made a bunch of new friends that are probably all going to be active in the campus ministry. They all had a great time and my friends and I had a great time ensuring that they had a great time.