Welcome back to...
airoski.png

Back at last! Please can any former staff see the 'News' section!

This company topic is officially approved by Screenguy

games.png

caption5.png

By: Airoski

Desciption: We've got an underwater theme going here at Airoski Productions!

This a game sees you controlling a Bionicle Submarine

through various levels set in the 2001/2002 saga. With a great challenge

presented, this is sure to keep you hooked. Special attention was paid to

the graphics. Give Airoski Production's newest game a try!

Download: V1.2

................................................................................
prison_break.png

By: Decepticon Heatwave

Desciption: An underwater platformer where you control Hydraxon

to catch prison runners who are trying to escape the pit...

The game also has a small shooting minigame!

But a game can never be finished: 'life remains the insane pursuit of perfection'.

Download: New Version

................................................................................

battle4power.png

Desciption: A series of three fun minigames about the most action packed parts of the Battle For Power Sub-series. The different missions are: Mission one: Arival, Mission 2: Attack and Mission 3: Escape!

Download: Here

phantoka_blaster.png

Description: A fun mini game set in Karda Nui where you blast

incoming enemys with your turret. Survive-as-long-as-you-can action can be assured.

Download: Here

ignite_the_ignika_thing.png

By: Toa Nicami and Di Ye Stupid Matoran
Description: A fun minigame where you pilot the

Ignika through space. Airoski Production's first gamenot made by the topic starter.

Download: here

coming_soon.png
This area is empty right now. Check back for updates!

airoski_productions_staff.png

Founder and topic editor:

Airoski

Game makers:

Decepticon Heatwave

Airoski

Musical Director/composer: Nusua

Background creator: Toa Goroth

Beta Tester: crazylegoman

support.png
You can use any of these banners. Just make sure it links to here!

airoski_productions_banner.png

URL: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Airoski/Air...ions_banner.png

By Airoski.

news.png

23/1/11: We are back from the downtime! Please can old staff members, or any new guys who want to make some stuff, pm me so we can start some new projects!

Edited by Airoski

ah, i figureed this would be back, no new games, but are you guys making any more?

I'm trying to get the old band back together, so then we can discus what to work on next, before the forums went down we were planning an RTS. Hopefully we'll get to work on something soon when we've got a team together! -Airoski Edited by Airoski

Nice to see you again Airoski! :) Like I've stressed in other topics, the forums + PM system should not be the only method of communication for Bionicle game developers; if the forums go down like they did 6 months ago (especially for such a long time), members of your team may lose interest and/or leave the team. So, if I were you, I'd figure out another way for your team to communicate (as long as it doesn't break the BZP forum rules). That way, even if the forums go down, your team can still develop games like nothing happened, and when the forums come back up, you can hit the ground running.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

ah, i figureed this would be back, no new games, but are you guys making any more?

I'm trying to get the old band back together, so then we can discus what to work on next, before the forums went down we were planning an RTS. Hopefully we'll get to work on something soon when we've got a team together! -Airoski
Do you guys only use Game Maker? I wouldn't mind making some games (though I'm only useful for programming, I suck at art) with you guys, but I don't use Game Maker (for various reasons).

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

Hey, I'm here, but I'm sorry to say that my work in game making is grounded. Recently my old Vista PC broke, and even though I was able to recover all my precious files, I was unable to save my copy of Game Maker pro.Also, with the release of Game Maker 8 a few months ago, I have lost the ability to re-purchase my favored game making program, and I'm not willing to fork over $40 for something I purchased a previous version of for $20. (BTW, I apparently deleted the E-Mail that had my GM7 Pro registration code in it, and I have no proof of purchase) So for now, I'm stuck. If Airoski or any of the other game devs here would like my GM7 Pro game maker files, they can PM me and ask me about what I've been working on, and I can give them any files they want. So I"m sorry to say this, but no progress on much of anything.

Do you believe in magic?

I'm trying to get the old band back together, so then we can discus what to work on next, before the forums went down we were planning an RTS. Hopefully we'll get to work on something soon when we've got a team together! -Airoski
Do you guys only use Game Maker? I wouldn't mind making some games (though I'm only useful for programming, I suck at art) with you guys, but I don't use Game Maker (for various reasons).
In the past, we have only used Game Maker, yes.

Hey, I'm here, but I'm sorry to say that my work in game making is grounded. Recently my old Vista PC broke, and even though I was able to recover all my precious files, I was unable to save my copy of Game Maker pro.Also, with the release of Game Maker 8 a few months ago, I have lost the ability to re-purchase my favored game making program, and I'm not willing to fork over $40 for something I purchased a previous version of for $20. (BTW, I apparently deleted the E-Mail that had my GM7 Pro registration code in it, and I have no proof of purchase) So for now, I'm stuck. If Airoski or any of the other game devs here would like my GM7 Pro game maker files, they can PM me and ask me about what I've been working on, and I can give them any files they want. So I"m sorry to say this, but no progress on much of anything.

Sorry to hear that Heatwave/Helios. If you ever want to start work on something, just tell us! -Airoski