Fenrai

This is my entry for Sumiki's Blogarithm Contest #4: Fresh Salad! The goal was to make a MOC with a fruit or veggie in it. I originally tried to make an orange-powered Biolizard, but that ended poorly, so I came up with this! It's a ray gun that turns clementine juice into pure laser energy.

I really haven't been on here for a long, long, looooong time, so I'm hoping to become active here again. Anyways, on to the MOC!

darkrai_movie_banner_jpeg.jpg

PBZP requesting is momentarily stopped so I can finish off the current requests.

A A B C C D E F F G H I J K L M N N O P Q R S S S T T T T U V W X Y Z

Black= Available Red= Under Progress Blue= Finished

Well, if it isn't the fourth entry so far. And here I was worried that we'd barely get two. :rolleyes:You've integrated the clementine well, I think. The Mahritoran blades work well around it. The gun also looks very nice. The usage of the pipes and tubes gives a nice effect - the only little nitpick I have with it is that the trans-red "pip" should be trans-orange, to fit with the clementine's hue.I can't help feeling that the base is a little ... lacking in something, though I like it well as it is. The solidity of the ray gun is a contrast to the openness of what appears to be a Thornatus wheel. Still, it works, but I can easily imagine this as a turret, alongside other weaponry of its ilk, shooting down carbohydrate missiles with their healthy fruitiness.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg