joev14

tales_of_bota_magna.jpg

Introduction

Hey everyone, I’ve always been very interested in the mysterious third planet in the Bionicle series, Bota Magna. We’ve never really heard much about this planet, and pretty much only know it once orbited Bara Magna, was part of Spherus Magna and was later drawn to Bara Magna to reform Spherus Magna, and that it was a Jungle Planet. So I decided to write a series about it, it’s going to be in the same alternate universe as my other series, Shadows of Miserix, and at some point I may even have crossovers between the two series, I hope you enjoy, The Tales of Bota Magna.

Chapter 1

Acon, an Agori of the Jungle Tribe, sat as he remembered what had happened 37,000 years ago, it felt like it had been yesterday. He and his friends had been searching for shells at a beach, and they had gone into a strange cave, suddenly they heard a loud crack, and they went outside the cave. They were shocked to find that the ground had begun to crack, Acon’s best friend, Tarduk, had rushed out to find a frantic Agori of the water tribe who had fallen into the crack, he had managed to pull her out, but as he did, the ground split even more, and Tarduk was stuck on one side, with Acon on the other. Acon watched as Tarduk grew smaller and smaller, until finally he couldn’t see him anymore. Later he found out that a large piece of Spherus Magna had broken off from the rest of the planet, now renamed Bota Magna. Acon and his friends along with several members of the Iron Tribe and the Sand Tribe had rebuilt their homes. The Iron Tribe stayed near the Jungle Tribe camp, but the Sand Tribe liked to keep to themselves on the other side of the massive Karzahni Jungle. Recently, he had heard that the Sand Tribe had been seen even less than usual, and Acon wanted to know why. He had gathered a few others, two of his friends from the Jungle Tribe, Lanok and Parea, as well as a friend from the Iron Tribe, Blaneous. He stared as Parea walked over, and Acon found himself drooling at her, he slapped his hand over his mouth and said to himself, “Don’t make a fool out of yourself, you want her to like you, not think you’re an cool dude.” She stared at him and said, “Hi.” He mumbled, “Oh, uh, hi Parea, um, nice to see you, your, err, legs look great!” she stared at him and he slapped his forehead. Suddenly before either of them can say anything, Lanok walked over and said, “Hey! Are we all set? Can we go now? Huh? Can we?!” Acon tries to speak, but Parea says, “We’re still waiting for Blaneous.” Suddenly, as if on cue, Blaneous, along with two other figures, walked over. He says, “Hey guys, sorry I’m later, I’d like you to meet Telluris and Sahmad, they asked me if they could come along”…

Edited by joev14

Chapter 2

The five Agori and the (short) Glatorian walk along the Jungle trail. Acon slashes the vines and tall plantlife as they walk along the path. Sahmad walks over to Acon and says, “So, how much loot do you think we’ll be able to grab while we’re there?” Acon says, “We’re not there to steal, we’re there to find answers.” Sahmad smiles and says, “Oh come on, you and I both know that ain’t true, nobody’s dumb enough to travel all this way, just to ask a few dumb questions.” Acon glares and says, “I’m getting tired, maybe you should cut for a while.” Sahmad shrugs and begins blasting away at the shrubs with his Thornax launcher. Acon yells, “NO! Cut it, you’ll damage the plants’ growing process if you do it that way!” Sahmad rolls his eyes, but begins cutting the plants with his blade. Acon falls back to Blaneous and says, “Why’d you have to bring him along, he doesn’t care anything but money.” Blaneous says, “I thought we might run into trouble. If we do, Sahmad and Telluris are two of the best fighters in the tribe.” Acon nods, but without enthusiasm, he could tell that this greedy Agori of the Iron Tribe, known as Sahmad, were not going to get along well.A tall Vorox stares at a figure in front of him. The figure was green and heavily built, and had plantlife coming out of him, slowly the figure spoke, “I know your men can do better than this, I know you can take care of a few Skrall Rogues. I’ve given you resources, money, weapons, even extra food! What else must I do to make you get rid of these insects?!” The Vorox says, “They are more than just a few simple Skrall, they are members of the leader class!” The Vorox also adds, “Although, thankfully, we haven’t seen the great Skrall Warrior, the mighty Tuma. He must have been left on Bara Magna during the Shattering.” The green figure says, “I don’t care if they are of the leader class! They are a group of less than 10 Skrall! Your troops should be more than capable of handling them, I want that map, do you hear me?!” The Vorox leader nods and says, “Yes-yes sir.” The green figure nods and says, “Good.” Then he vanishes into the darkness without a sound…

Edited by joev14

Chapter 3

Acon draws his blade and tenses, but relaxes as he sees it’s only Blaneous and Lanok. He looks at them and says, “Anything?” Blaneous says, “Nope, nothing.” Acon nods and says, “Good.” Lanok walks off, and he says to Blaneous, “Even if Sahmad is a jerk, he builds a pretty nice fire and cooks the best food ever, I bet he could even make Thornax stew taste good!” Blaneous chuckles and says, “I’m not sure about that, but I do admit he is a good cook.” Just then Parea steps out of one of the tents and says, “Mm, mm, Sahmad is the best cook ever!” Acon finds himself getting hot as he looks at Parea. He nods and quickly rushes into the tent before he can make a fool out of himself again. Telluris just stares at him and says, “Come on, just tell her!” Acon feels himself getting hot again and feels embarrassed that it’s so obvious he likes her. He glares at Telluris and says, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He rushes out of the tent and goes over to talk to Lanok. Sahmad steps out from the cooking tent and walks into the tent Telluris is in. He quickly closes the tarp, and he says to Telluris, “So, did you find it?” Telluris shakes his head, “I don’t think he has it with him.” Sahmad glares and says, “He has to, no way would he leave it back in the Jungle Tribe Village, it’s even more likely to get stolen there. No, he has it, he’s just hiding it well, and we have to find it and get back to the Iron Tribe Village before we get too far.” Acon turns and both he and Lanok are about to walk into the tent, but suddenly, a figure stumbles out of the woods and says, “Please, help me…” The figure drops to the ground, and Acon stares in Shock, it’s a Skrall Warrior!…

Edited by joev14

Chapter 4

Acon just stares for a moment, then he rushes over to the wounded warrior. The figure is clad in the well-known black armor, and was inlaid with a strange blue metal material. In his right hand the figure held a Skrall shield, which was also black with blue. Acon shouted, “Lanok come help him! Blaneous, come with me!” Acon darted into the bushes where the figure had stumbled out from. Blaneous grabbed his sword and followed. Suddenly the two of the broke out into an open field, and Acon’s eyes widened at the sight laid out before him. Six other Skrall Warriors lay spread out among the field, all of them looked dead. Acon dove back into the bushes, grabbing Blaneous as he did so. The two of them peeked out from the bushes, and watched two dozen Vorox emerged from holes in the ground. Acon strained his ears as one of them said, “Good, they all appear to be dead, but where are the last two, and where is the map!?” Another Vorox said, “That’s strange, they were here a moment ago when we attacked them.” The one that had spoken first, apparently the leader, said “Find them! If our master finds out we failed, he’ll have all our heads!” The other Vorox nodded, and they all rushed off in different directions, diving into the sand. Acon turns to Blaneous, “We have to warn the others!” The two of them bolted back towards the camp. Acon stumbles out of the woods and says, “We have to get rid of that warrior, now!” Lanok looked up at Acon and said, “No problem there, he’s already dead.” Acon said, “There are atleast two dozen sand warriors searching for that Skrall, if they find him with us, they’ll kill us for sure!” Sahmad steps out of the tent, raises his Thornax Launcher and says, “Did he say sand tribe warriors? Let them come! I’ve got a score to settle with those animals!” Acon said, “You know what, fine, stay here and get your face torn off by them, I’m leaving, come on Lanok!” Lanok nodded and began grabbing their things. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a hissing noise was heard. A Vorox tunneled up out of the sand and dove right at Acon…

Chapter 5

Acon holds his hands up to his face as the Vorox flies towards him. Suddenly the creature flies backwards as Sahmad fires a shot from his Thornax Launcher. The spiked ball explodes as it hits the Vorox, and he flies backwards with a screech. Sahmad rolls to the side, pulling another Thornax off of his back and loading it into his Thornax Launcher. The Vorox shakes his head and jumps back to his feet. Suddenly it makes a hissing noise and two more Vorox emerge from the sand. Telluris emerges from the one of the tents and draws his two blades from his back, charging at one of the new Vorox. Sahmad aims his Thornax Launcher, firing another shot at the first Vorox and knocking him out. Telluris swerves to the left and stabs one of his blades into the second Vorox’s side, swinging around and landing on the Sand Tribe warrior’s back, then stabbing his other blade into his other side. The second Vorox rears up on his back, yelling in pain at the two blades stabbed in his sides. He bucks around, but Telluris holds on. Sahmad runs towards the second Vorox, stabbing his own blade up through the Vorox’s head, causing him to fall limp in the sand. The third Vorox is about to attack Sahmad, but changes his mind and disappears back into the dark tunnel from where he had emerged. Telluris retrieves his blades from the dead Vorox, and stabs them into the first Vorox, who is just recovering. The Sand Tribe warrior yells in pain and falls dead on the ground. Sahmad grins at the dead Vorox and says, “Consider us even.” Acon says, “You cool dude! That Vorox will inform all the others of our location!” Sahmad wipes his blade off in the sand and says with uncaringly with sarcasm, “My oh my, isn’t that a problem now.” Acon storms off into the tent saying, “Come on Blaneous.” Blaneous follows him and says, “I can’t stand those two any longer, all they do is mock me, I want you to talk to them and set them straight, or I’m going to send you and them back to the Iron Tribe village!” Blaneous nods unenthusiastically and walks back out of the tent, pointing at the two Iron Tribe villagers and walking into another tent with them…Random Note: I just reached a total of 40,000 words typed up in Lego Fanfics :D

Edited by joev14