- While not an official responsibility of staff members, they are allowed confirm answers in this forum. Regular members are not allowed to confirm answers due to the potential for confusion should they confirm an incorrect answer.
- We appreciate all the help hard working members provide in this forum, however repetition and/or confirming of answers by non-staff is frowned upon. If the question has been answered properly, there is no need for 5 more people to provide the exact same answer.
- Look for an answer to your question before posting. Chances are someone has previously asked this question. Look through the BZPower Compendium or use the search function. Try to look for an answer that was made in the recently as older answers may not be correct anymore. If the only answers you find are are over a year old, feel free to ask the question again to make sure nothing has changed since the question was asked.
- In an effort to avoid confusion, please place your question in the topic title. This makes it easier for people to quickly answer a question you may have and easier for people that are seeking out answers to questions and wondering which topics to check. If the question you have will not fit in the topic title, at least give a description of the issues, such as "posting problems" or "signature issues."
- Likewise, please don't post if you don't know the answer. The only time it may be acceptable to post when you don't know the answer is if you are experiencing the same issue as the original poster and have additional information on what is going on. Otherwise, please don't post, it doesn't add to the topic and just clutters up the real answers.
- The intent of the Q&A forum is to provide help to all members who are unsure about how things work. However we want to do this with a good attitude. When answering questions, don't be rude. Just because the answer is obvious to you doesn't mean that it's obvious to everyone else. Be polite and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for the member.
- This forum is for BZPower-related questions only. This isn't the place to ask how to make a comic or how to use Photoshop. If you have a question related to LEGO it would be best served in one of the many LEGO forum sub-sections.
- You may notice some Official Help Topics floating around. These topics are only created by BZPower Q&A staff. While we enjoy all the help we can get, we don't need many different people making help topics. We also find that the potential for misinformation is high when the staff doesn't create the help topic. If you have an idea for a help topic, direct it to a Forum Leader (Currently: Than the Moa and -Windrider-) of the forum. Here is a list of said topics:
Official Proto Energy Topic -- All questions about Proto go here.
Official Staff Positions Topic -- All questions regarding the staff go here.
Pictures Topic -- All image-related questions go here.
The BZPower Q&A Staff would like to thank you for visiting this forum. We'll gladly answer your questions and we hope you find the answers you're seeking.
Edited by -Windrider-, Jun 29 2012 - 08:21 PM.