• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Levek - Toa of Ice

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline darthme

darthme
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 96 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2013 - 02:09 PM

His arms should be the same light grey as his legs, but hey, that's what you get when you can't find the right pieces.  Just imagine it that way. 

[1][2][3][4][5][6]

I wanted to make him look slightly hunchbacked and angry, but the angle that the head-on pictures are taken at doesn't really show his angry eyes. 

Yes, I know there is an empty space in his chest, but there was really nothing I could put in there short of shoving a random piece with no attachment between his chestplate and back.  I take that back, I could have put something in the foot piece. 

6701cfca.gif
DET ER JO DANMARK, MANG!!

BZRPG Profiles

#2 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,240 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 03:37 PM

Very nice! The compact design looks very well done here. But there ARE a few things that can be remedied such as the red axle in his chest. I would reccomend switching it out with a black one and adding a bushing there.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#3 Offline darthme

darthme
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 96 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2013 - 05:13 PM

The red axle was my attempt at a heartstone :P  It might be placed a little too low, however.

6701cfca.gif
DET ER JO DANMARK, MANG!!

BZRPG Profiles

#4 Online Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 266 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 20 2013 - 11:16 AM

If you want a heartstone attached by a Mata foot, try putting one of those ball things in it (like the ones on the Toa Mata's chests) and putting a trans-red or trans-orange flat cylinder like Lego piece (like the Tarakava's eyes, but transparent) on the axle piece.

Edited by Arzaki, Jun 20 2013 - 11:18 AM.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

I used to be Flamewing Studios.

The Sky's Scar

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users