Levek - Toa of Ice

His arms should be the same light grey as his legs, but hey, that's what you get when you can't find the right pieces. Just imagine it that way.

[1][2][3][4][5][6]

I wanted to make him look slightly hunchbacked and angry, but the angle that the head-on pictures are taken at doesn't really show his angry eyes.

Yes, I know there is an empty space in his chest, but there was really nothing I could put in there short of shoving a random piece with no attachment between his chestplate and back. I take that back, I could have put something in the foot piece.

iNRDRQK.png?1

DANMAG!

BZRPG Profiles

Very nice! The compact design looks very well done here. But there ARE a few things that can be remedied such as the red axle in his chest. I would reccomend switching it out with a black one and adding a bushing there.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...

If you want a heartstone attached by a Mata foot, try putting one of those ball things in it (like the ones on the Toa Mata's chests) and putting a trans-red or trans-orange flat cylinder like Lego piece (like the Tarakava's eyes, but transparent) on the axle piece.

Edited by Arzaki

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.