Kopaka Mata Revamp

So my brother and I decided to try and rebuild the Toa Mata with two things in mind: Make them about the same size as the original Mata and make them more poseable. I will try and add a comparison picture to the real Kopaka; I forgot to do that this time.

Pictures:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

Unfortunately his head doesn't move side to side (but it moves up and down, which is more than the original!) and his hips could have been done better, but at least he has waist articulation!

iNRDRQK.png?1

DANMAG!

BZRPG Profiles

Looks great.

The torso, although could be improved in the armoring section, gets the job done when you wanted to have the Toa Mata with more articulation points.

The legs and arms are a bit empty, but sacrifices armor for points of articulation.

The hands have a overused, yet never gets old design. I never stop liking them.

Overall, I believe your Kopaka Mata revamp stayed to its roots, yet gets the job done where you wanted more points of articulation. Even though some areas could be improved, you did a great job.

His torso does seem a bit short, but other than that, I think he and Onua are your best.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.