Criticism

Garda

To be honest.. This topic servers no other purpose.. Other than just plain constructive criticism.

Some of you that know me from Skype, may have already seen these comics.

But I wanted to know what some others have thought.. I have two examples at the moment.. May make a third representing Story Based.

And I'm not sure if it's allowed.. But if anyone else wants to post some of their comics.. For criticism as well.. Go ahead.

Here's my two:

Graphic Based <-- If you read this comic, PLEASE do not tell me how stupid the comic is. Cause I already know it's extremely stupid.

Criticism.. Away..

Edited by Garda

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

Is the entire point of these things to be annoying and wierd? Because it seems purposeful. Good sprites though.

I was extremely bored when I made these.. And I'm a weird person.. And with those two combinations put together.. Weird and random is made. But if you actually read the topic.. I'm looking for Criticism.

Guess who's back?

(>^.^)> It's Magic. ~(._.~)

Not me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, for Criticism, they are random, plot-less, and just plain silly. But that's a comic, so... Not so much glowing. It's sorta blinding. I'll post a comic. My first Intro. Ever. Have fun! Mwah ha ha I know, it's a .bmp file. Get over it.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...