• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bonnie Crusher

bonecrusher bonnie crusher get it brain attack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Cabooceratops

Cabooceratops
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 675 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 01:08 AM

[color=#006400;]Bonnie Crusher has always been an upstanding, hard-working and courageous Hero.[/color]

[color=#006400;]That said, she hates everything. And I mean everything. She maintains a list. It's pretty nuts, my friend.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Which is why her recent encounter with The Brain Slugs concerns us.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Posted Image[/color]

[color=#006400;]You can see why.[/color]

[color=#006400;]We've put together a [/color][color=#006400;]brief[/color][color=#006400;] [/color][color=#006400;]profile[/color][color=#006400;] [/color][color=#006400;]of her[/color][color=#006400;], so you should be able to handle the situation just fine.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Posted Image[/color]

[color=#006400;]Or not.[/color]

Edited by Cabooceratops, Aug 09 2013 - 01:19 AM.

#2 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,783 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 09 2013 - 08:12 AM

I have no HF sets or parts, and so no experience of the building system, but based on other primarily HF based creations I've seen, this is brilliant.  I think what really warms me to it is that the back is armoured.  HF sets and MOCs always have really gappy parts in the armour, and often the skeleton is just totally visible from behind.  The torso here is much more complete here.  The integration of the brain slug is expertly done, it took me a while to spot it, and the scorpion sting really looks like a continuation of it, slug and hero are one, and the spikes on the arms and shins really finish that look off nicely. 

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#3 Offline High Voltage

High Voltage
  • Members
  • Toa

• 151 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2013 - 12:25 PM

Oh man, this is just brilliant.  Excellent design man.

Blah blah signature blah.  With italic to make it look fancy.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users