Can I post my LDD creations?

PR0T05T33L

I've used LEGO Digital Designer to create many Tiny Turbo and Hero Factory MOCs. I've put a bunch on the LDD gallery, but, I don't think a lot of people have seen them, so, I was thinking of sharing a few of them here.

Can I post LDD creations on this site and if so, where? Also, should I make just one topic for all of my Tiny Turbos and one for my heroes? There's a lot of them and I don't want to flood the forums with street racers and robots.

Edited by PR0T05T33L

play games and make MOCs, which you can find here.

Yes, in whichever of these two forums the MOC fits in (HF in Bionicle-based, for example; most LDD MOCs are System, though):

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showforum=66

I know 'cuz I had wondered this myself when we changed up the forums system and specifically asked the administration, and that was the answer, 'cuz I make LDD MOCs myself. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)