• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Can I post my LDD creations?

ldd

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline PR0T05T33L

PR0T05T33L
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 01:00 AM

I've used LEGO Digital Designer to create many Tiny Turbo and Hero Factory MOCs. I've put a bunch on the LDD gallery, but, I don't think a lot of people have seen them, so, I was thinking of sharing a few of them here.

Can I post LDD creations on this site and if so, where? Also, should I make just one topic for all of my Tiny Turbos and one for my heroes? There's a lot of them and I don't want to flood the forums with street racers and robots.

Edited by PR0T05T33L, Nov 04 2013 - 01:23 AM.

play games and make LEGO MOCs, which you can find here.

#2 Online bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,893 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 01:55 AM

Yes, in whichever of these two forums the MOC fits in (HF in Bionicle-based, for example; most LDD MOCs are System, though):

http://www.bzpower.c...hp?showforum=66

I know 'cuz I had wondered this myself when we changed up the forums system and specifically asked the administration, and that was the answer, 'cuz I make LDD MOCs myself. :)

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,125 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 05:33 AM

Question answered. Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users