• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Let's Play MNOLG 1 & 2!

MNOLG Mata Nui Online Game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Soaring Strawberry

Soaring Strawberry
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 280 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 05:12 PM

And so it ends... Watch the two hour marathon of the last episode here!

When I began this adventure three months ago, I was not quite sure what to expect with the game. While I enjoyed some aspects of the game, I felt that too many areas were lacking or even unfair after a while. For example, the strategy mini-"game" required long periods of madly spam clicking, and I was afraid I would get carpal tunnel! The best parts of the game were definitely the kohlii matches and finally discovering the crystal items for myself. While the ending dialogue is good, it was lacking sound, which made the ending of MNOLG 1 that much more memorable. Overall, i don't think I could recommend MNOLG 2 over the original, but I'm glad I finally finished it.

Edited by Soaring Strawberry, Jan 31 2014 - 01:50 AM.

banner_offline_-_copy.jpg

#2 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,144 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Nov 04 2013 - 06:23 PM

Awesome! Since Let's Plays can be considered fan creations, I'm moving this over to Fan Created Media. :)

#3 Offline Soaring Strawberry

Soaring Strawberry
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 280 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 12:26 AM

@Hahli Husky Thanks! I'll also be doing MNOLG 2, though I can't say exactly when b/c of school. I'll leave a message here when it starts though!Update! I'll be starting my LP of MNOLG 2 tonight at 8 pm! if things go according to plan the stream will be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays until I finish the game.

#4 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,037 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 10:30 PM

In the future, please don't double post, just update your previous post with the new content.That said, I do plan to watch these at some point, when I find some time.

#5 Offline Soaring Strawberry

Soaring Strawberry
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 280 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2013 - 11:59 PM

@Black Six: Got it! Also everyone is welcome to join during streams as well. (I will make sure that chat stays clean)

Also, since this will take a while for me to finish the game, anyone on BZP can also join in voice-wise as well, just send me a PM and we'll make arrangements.

Edited by Soaring Strawberry, Nov 13 2013 - 12:07 AM.

#6 Offline Ghabulous Ghoti

Ghabulous Ghoti
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 765 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 08:24 PM

I did MNOG way back when I sucked at Let's Playing. I'll have to give yours a quick check.

GhotiH.png

Add me on Steam: Ghabulous Ghoti ------------------------------- Add me on Nintendo Network/Playstation Network: GhotiH ------------------------------- Add me on 3DS: 1461-6196-0520

Just be sure to tell me that you've added me!

Competitive Smash Bros. player! Message me to discuss strategies!

#7 Offline Soaring Strawberry

Soaring Strawberry
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 280 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 01:20 AM

I did MNOG way back when I sucked at Let's Playing. I'll have to give yours a quick check.

Nice, Let me know what you think!

On other news, can the title of this topic be changed to show that I'm also doing MNOLG 2? Thanks!

#8 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,037 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 05:47 AM

I've edited the topic title.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users