• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Oil Landscape

ignore the unintentional creepy face

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Kung Fu Pyro

Kung Fu Pyro
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 567 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 06:07 PM

The story behind this is basically that I had a MOC I was doing nothing with and a picture of a valley that I had taken on Smith's Mesa that I was doing nothing with. So, through the magic of GIMP, I made a picture out of it. Yay!

Posted Image

^              ^

Click for full!

I also made a version with the cloth effect, which I personally like better, but you may not.

Comments? Constructive criticism? Leave them down in the comments section below, because that's what it's for!

sigpart1.pngsigpart2.pngsigpart3.pngsigpart4.png

#2 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 329 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 07:49 PM

Looks like New York City Skyline :P

Interesting drawing, I didn't understand it until the 3rd time I looked at it but then it clicked. I like the bit of light blue in all the black, reminds me a bit of the duty of a Toa :)

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."
— Mutran, The Mutran Chronicles

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Another Hafu original!"
— Hafu, Mata Nui Online Game 

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users