• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Marvel Super-Heroes DLC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Online TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,484 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 02:34 PM

I have the Wii U version of LEGO Marvel Super-Heroes. I was excited to get the DLCs for the game (a couple extra character packs) but apparently TT Games forgot the Wii U exists because I haven't seen them available on the Nintendo "eShop" or whatever it's called. Can anyone shed light on this? Does TT Games just not care, or am I a moron and they've been there the whole time?

Thanks.

#2 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 686 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 03:55 PM

[color=#808080;]I also have the Wii U version.[/color]

[color=#808080;]Apparently, TT Games doesn't release DLCs for Wii U. Lego Batman 2 for Wii U didn't have any DLCs either even though some were released on other consoles.[/color]

[color=#808080;]-:b::i::m_o::c::r::y:[/color]

:I

#3 Online TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,484 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 04:49 PM

[color=#808080;]I also have the Wii U version.[/color]

[color=#808080;]Apparently, TT Games doesn't release DLCs for Wii U. Lego Batman 2 for Wii U didn't have any DLCs either even though some were released on other consoles.[/color]

Ah man.

That's just, for lack of a better word, embarrassing. People like me want to throw away money for some extra character skins in a silly videogame and I can't because someone at TT Games was too lazy to upload it to the eShop.

#4 Offline Kalopsia

Kalopsia
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 8 posts

Posted Nov 29 2013 - 05:14 PM

The Wii U has really poor support for DLC due to the eShop. Mass Effect 3 is missing its DLC as well.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users