• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Caveat Scriptor Comedies Contest: Only a Week Left!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,226 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2014 - 03:47 PM

Remember the <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11630'>Caveat Scriptor: A Comedies Contest</a> <a href='http://bzpower.com/story.php?ID=6342'>we announced almost two weeks ago</a>? Well, BZPower Q&A chief and contest host -Windrider- informs us that there is barely a week left for you to enter! The theme consists in writing a script for a scene that could fit in The LEGO Movie in 200 words or more. A $30 theater gift card for the movie and a six-month Premier Membership on BZPower wave at the glorious winner! What are you waiting for? Get on to your pencil/pen/keyboard and let your imagination go wild!

View the full article

#2 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,707 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2014 - 07:28 PM

I hope there are more people who have started entries and just haven't posted them yet. So far mine is just one of three!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#3 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,947 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jan 10 2014 - 07:43 PM

I hope there are more people who have started entries and just haven't posted them yet. So far mine is just one of three!

I'll try to write one myself, too.

-Gata signoff.png

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#4 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,888 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2014 - 08:02 PM

It has been years since I've been confident in my writing ability but maybe a good enough idea will dawn on me before the deadline for me to try typing out an entry. Who knows?

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users