Mata Nui Mmorpg Kit -Work In Progress-

Gorag

Hey, what's up? I've been making four-directional sprites of Matoran from the first year of Bionicle. If everything goes as planned, I should have all 6 Matoran created and a few items. That way, someone can make a Bionicle MMORPG if they want to. Anyway, just have a look and tell me what you think. I have more sprites of Matoran I'm working on, but Jaller is the only one nearing completion: Here are the frames6267546739_11bbc9ca97_m.jpg Animatedmmo_jaller_spin.gif So, tell me if anything needs to be changed or if you'd play a game with it looking like that.

6244916474_c93fd6d552.jpg

6251674125_b0dbed809a.jpg

6252203236_c35c6ab8f3.jpg

Game makers will love you for this.If I can ever get around to learning how to program a game (Which I fully intend on doing eventually) this kit will almost certainly be used in it. Keep it up.

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D