How Many Solid Gold Haus Actually Exist?

Stan McStudz

It's about 30 - unfortunately I can't cite a source on that (because I wouldn't know where to look for one, heh), but I'm quite sure.

There's the Quest for the Gold Masks sweepstakes that gave out two I think, plus the website design contest, and the Ignika design contest that tied in to BIONICLE Heroes in 2006. Those are the only ones given out in contests that I'm recalling, but a certain number were also given away as random, surprise door prizes at an event in New York, which would definitely bring the number above five. Others doubtless have been given out through other means, and the LEGO Group has probably held on to some.

EDIT: Cartoon Network also gave one out in 2002. That would bring the contest-distributed total to 5, as Mask collector said below.

Edited by Tazakk

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I'm the owner of 1 of them, and I know that there was 5 released to the public, I believe the total amount made was 32. They were given away to lego employees, but for having 27 in the lego group, you would think more would have sold on ebay or similar sites between now and then.

Mc

• Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Bzpower should do the same type of thing lego did with Mr. Gold, having the owners of the SGHs register their's on Bzp, so we can see how many are on the market.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!