• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pteranodon Transporter

johnny thunder adventurers dino island t rex

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Online Pereki

Pereki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 29-November 06
  • 1,227 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2014 - 07:21 AM

An alternate model for set 5975 T-Rex Transport.

"But Tazakk!" you say. "Why would you choose to share this MOC in a low-resolution video, rather than individual photographs that give us a clearer view of the model?"

Good question! It's because this is my entry for the ReBrick "Be the Special" Competition. I chose to use a video to present the model in an attempt to make the presentation more interactive and engaging for the judges.

Speaking of the fact that this model is being entered in a competition, you're certainly welcome to head over to ReBrick and like my entry. The 10 entries with the most likes go on to be considered by the judges.

#2 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 20-February 14
  • 688 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 27 2014 - 10:53 AM

First, the part where Johnny Thunder made off with the T-Rex made me chuckle.

Now on the actually moc, I like it, sure it's a little a blocky, but that I suppose can be expected, when you only use the parts from one set.  It looks cool especially the front cockpit and helicopter blades; the fact that Colonel/Major/whatever his name, can detach in a smaller plane is also pretty cool.

All-in-all, I like your moc, Tazakk.   :)  Good luck in the contest.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users