Pteranodon Transporter

emily

An alternate model for set 5975 T-Rex Transport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h1Omwlyg20

"But Tazakk!" you say. "Why would you choose to share this MOC in a low-resolution video, rather than individual photographs that give us a clearer view of the model?"

Good question! It's because this is my entry for the ReBrick "Be the Special" Competition. I chose to use a video to present the model in an attempt to make the presentation more interactive and engaging for the judges.

Speaking of the fact that this model is being entered in a competition, you're certainly welcome to head over to ReBrick and like my entry. The 10 entries with the most likes go on to be considered by the judges.

• Upvote 1

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

First, the part where Johnny Thunder made off with the T-Rex made me chuckle.

Now on the actually moc, I like it, sure it's a little a blocky, but that I suppose can be expected, when you only use the parts from one set. It looks cool especially the front cockpit and helicopter blades; the fact that Colonel/Major/whatever his name, can detach in a smaller plane is also pretty cool.

All-in-all, I like your moc, Tazakk. :) Good luck in the contest.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg