• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Duneonicle

spoof dune bionicle news

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Frezon

Frezon
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,407 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2011 - 07:00 PM

Well, here's another comedy. enjoy. Here’s the explanation. My favorite book is DUNE, by Frank Herbert. So naturally, I need to make Dune bioniclized. So I did. If you have read the book, you will love this comedy. If you haven’t read the book, you’ll still love the comedy, but you should read the book anyway because it’s awesome. This comedy is an alternate universe of the Bionicle news universe. So, all the news characters will be popping up. Also, I am going to do something amazing. Do you like script? We have it here. Do you like prose? It’s here too! Do you like prose/script? Have fun in paradise! Now to the comedy... AN(announcer): you’ve got to be kidding me. PR(producer): what? CM(cameraman): apparently we have to make a spoof of Frezon’s favorite book, Dune. Solek: that’s stupid. How many people have actually read Dune? Carapar: ME!!!!! I love Dune too Frezon! Hammox: yeah sure. (Under breath) Suck up. Carapar: I heard that.Osram: he knows. Thats the only reason he said it. Ehlek: yeah. So, are we going to make the spoof? Kirop: yep. Otherwise our lives have no meaning in this comedy. SL (shadow leech): kirop, your life doesn’t have any meaning. Weapon: (destroys something) Dune? A great book. Can I be Stilgar? Solek: who the heck is he? Carapar: he’s the leader of a great tribe of warrior peoples. PR: (eyes weapon’ blades, armor, and blasters) sure weapon. You can be Stilgar. Carapar: I want to be Muad’Dib!!!! MEMEME!!!! CM: we need some kind of tryouts. *tryouts* Solek: cool. So, are there any kings in this book? Hammox: (reading Dune) no, but there’s a duke. Solek: sweet. That’s me. And my bride is Gavla. Gavla: sigh. I love you Solek. Hammox: (reading more of dune) uhoh Solek. Apparently the duke dies in the beginning of the book. Solek: WHAT!?!?! I’m out. AN: too late. I signed you up. *tons of Bionicles rush in* Gorast: I heard you were doing a spoof of dune. Osram: yes. We're doing a spoof. Gorast: then I want to be the Reverend mother mohaim. I have my own gom jabbar. (Shows stinger) *on bzpower, in comedies forum* Member63549: I have no idea what’s happening. I never read dune! Member3425: patience. He’ll explain. PR: quick! We’re losing viewers. Helrynx: okay. (Throws pie at Mutran) Mutran: ow. (Eats cheese) AN: that’s it! You too are both in this thing! That should be enough punishment. Helrynx: but- AN: No buts. You said a bad joke, so now you pay. *after interviews* Carapar: yay! Now let’s start the show. (Watch beeps) oops. Time for my date! -Commercial break- Stay tuned for the show that’s replacing Bionicle dune- The Kra-matoran kronicles! Starring all the shadow matoran- PR: HEY!!! Carapar, can you make anything more original? -CHAPTER break- If you actually read dune here are the characters. Solek=duke leto Hammox=feyd ruatha Carapar=Paul Bohrok=saudakar Gavla=Jessica Cahdok=Emperor SL=hawat Gahdok= princess Osram=gurney random toa= fremen Helrynx=chani Ehlek= baron harkonnen Mega kraata= sand worms Mutran=kynes Weapon=Stilgar Takadox= Piter Kirop= duncan idaho
Bionicle news #2 click it, you know you want to. It's a comedy. With awesome humor. And contests. And a shadow leech. Who's evil.
http://www.bzpower.c...p?showtopic=987 Solek's story. Its probably my best comedy ever. Plot, action, and in narrative form.

#2 Offline Frezon

Frezon
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,407 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 07:26 PM

Chapter 1 AN: okay, our script format won’t work for this comedy. “How about this?” asked Carapar. AN was stunned. Yet another revelation of Carapar’s ultimate power. “Okay,” Said PR, “Now for chapter 1.” Chapter 1 In the days before something that- “CUT!” screamed PR, for the first (but not the last) time, “This makes no sense. Jump to the part where Carapar is sleeping. And make what I say in script.” Carapar: fine. Meany. Carapar was sleeping. Obviously. Or was he? No. He wasn’t. He was pretending to sleep so he could listen to this UGLY chick talk to his mom. The UGLY chick was known as Reverend Madre Gorast, and his mom was Lady Gavla. Anyway, family history aside- PR: CUT!!!!!!!!! Carapar, are you writing this? Carapar: maybe. PR: well stop. You’re ruining the story, and the story didn’t need much to be ruined. Weapon: I didn’t hear you. (Sharpens dagger) Say that again. AN: No. Continue the story. Gorast spoke in a deep, grating voice. “He’s pretty small, Gavla.” Gavla looked at her 2 ton son, covered in armor, weapons, kanohi, and krana, and figured that Gorast had been drinking Energized proto again. So she figured that sucking up was in order. “Yes reverend. You truly have the gift of sight.” Gorast nodded. “He’s awake too.” Once again, Gavla looked in to the red eyes of her son, sitting on the bed and staring at them, and as the saying goes, “Carapar does not sleep, he- PR: Oh my gosh, CUT!!!!!!!! Carapar! Stop making yourself look cool in this comedy! Carapar: make me. (Clicks claws threateningly) Osram: stop the talk. Get working so I can be in this story. Hammox: yeah, me too. Anyway, Gavla decided to suck up some more. “Amazing reverend, you truly can see all.” Gorast nodded again. “Sleep well Cerper. Tomorrow you meet Mr. Stinger.” Carapar watched as his mom and Gorast left his room, and stared as Gavla made cuckoo gestures at Gorast. Carapar lied down, wondering why they were moving, why Gorast was here, why- suddenly, all this wondering shorted our Carapar’s brain, and he passed out. PR: ENOUGH!!!!! That’s enough for today. Solek: yeah. I didn’t even show up! -Chapter end- Will Carapar wake up? What is Gorast doing? Who else will complain? Find out in chapter 2 of.... Dunonicle...
Bionicle news #2 click it, you know you want to. It's a comedy. With awesome humor. And contests. And a shadow leech. Who's evil.
http://www.bzpower.c...p?showtopic=987 Solek's story. Its probably my best comedy ever. Plot, action, and in narrative form.

#3 Offline Leto

Leto
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 39 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2011 - 05:06 PM

Man, it's been years since I read Dune. I read the whole series up to God Emperor in fact...sadly, then I realized that the series was pointless from then on. Great idea for a comedy though, I guess that the 'spice' is Energized Proto?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users