• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

How to spot a Zombie Toa

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,250 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 10:55 AM

For a little project of mine, partially related to the Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings*, I present a guide on how to spot Zombie Toa and other similar beings.

I've got lots of pictures in this style and am unsure whether I should post it all in one thread or not.

*TBKR is the only thing I have to my name these days. Ph(s)D and most of the other stuff I've done on BZP is no more than dust now.

#2 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,738 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 11:11 AM

This is very interesting and creative! Not sure how zombie Toas could exist, but this seems like a good enough guide for any Matoran!

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#3 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,918 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 16 2014 - 02:56 PM

I like the zombie version of the Kanohi Nuva Mask of Speed a lot. The arrangement of the teeth and its color scheme make it look like a face of someone about to jump out of the dark at you. To put it another way, its a good zombie face. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#4 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,250 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2014 - 04:27 AM

Thank you. The Kakama lends itself nicely to zombification. I wanted to do a Hau but I've done that before.

#5 Offline Grandmaster Lehvorak

Grandmaster Lehvorak
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,664 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 08:44 PM

I do see some vector art being used for this artwork, is that indent on the top of the mask suppose to be pointy? I also believe some of the areas could have been curved a little more, but overall this is good stuff for flat design!

-Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users