Code name: Juniper of the Green

So I got Ogrum from Hero Factory Brain Attack because he was on sale at Lego Shop at home (and because I love green sets). Though, lately I've gone onto a habit of disliking the initial design of Lego sets and just building whatever instead. I can't say this is anything ground breaking (I am so not great with lego creations), but it was fun to build whatever anyway.

This is the result.

Side

I decided on the name Juniper based on Juniper trees which strike me as wild and untamed. I thought that fit her character enough to be a placeholder until I came up with something more Bioniclesque. Also, she's female because forget the gender rules in Bionicle (but also because she just seemed female when I built her. It just sorta came out). I know the green is supposed to have blue in their color scheme, but blue is way overdone in female Bionicle characters and I didn't have any to work with anyway. I do like that she has a darker color scheme to go with the green, though. I think it fits nicely.

Anyway, her toa tools are her claws. I figured they would come in handy with climbing plants in a jungle environment.

As for what I can use her for, I have a few ideas for a story.

Edited by Lin: Unikitty of Arendelle

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing