Different Skull Spider colors?

Bryce304

Edit: Fixed

It looks as though there are 4 different colors. Does this seem right, or am I missing some variation?

4x yellow-green

4x silver

2x dark blue

2x dark blue w/ a stinger

1x gold

What colors would you like to see? I'd love to see glow-in-the-dark and translucent Skull Spiders.

Edited by Bryce304

Is it 2015 yet?

Gali's Skull Spider seems to be blue and silver.

Thats possibly due to the rendering of the set. I remember at the VIP event, there were no two toned Skull Spider masks. Just three different ones: Limeish Yellow, Dark Blue, and Silver. Now LOSS does come with a Gold Skull Spider Mask so that makes the total count 4. 

But to answer your question, it'd be awesome to see two toned Skull Spider masks. I also want to see some Red, Black and Brown Skull Spider masks so that they can sorta match with the Toa and Protectors (I also just wanna see some different colors than just three standard ones).

• Upvote 1

There's just four colors: Silver Metallic (Bricklink's Flat Silver), Spring Yellowish Green (Bricklink's Yellowish Green), Earth Blue (Bricklink's Dark Blue), and Warm Gold (Bricklink's Pearl Gold). The Earth Blue ones in the stone sets have a stinger.

Gali's looks blended because they applied a filter to make it look underwater, but then forgot to remove that filter for pics where they removed the underwater background. The back of her spear is discolored for the same reason.