Masters of Spinjitsu don't Spinjitsu

Boidoh

Well I never got a chance to get any of the spinning sets. In fact I don't think I've gotten a single Ninjago set. As for the topic on hand, I remember them trying to do Spinjutsu while in space on the way to the comet but not once they got there. Also with Loyd becoming the Green then Gold Ninja he worked more on a caster level of attacks thus the physical Spinning that started the brand was cast aside. However I have still seen some happing, normally it is used for movement now then actual attack. Between that and the strong emphasis on vehicular travel and combat not much need to spin to attack.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, yes, this appears to be a classic case of MOFPETANLPITTS, or 'Moving On From Plot Elements That Are No Longer Present In The Toys Syndrome'. (Pronounced 'mahff-pet-an-ulp-its')

It's a debilitating disease that can bring the most graceful of plots to a complete halt, and ruins the headcanons of many an innocent soul.

If you would like to help fight this saddening illness, please donate to the MOFPETANLPITTS Cure Foundation by calling toll-free at 1-800-GULIBLE.

If you don't feel guilty enough to donate at the moment, please watch this semi-relevant video, then call us and give us your money.

Do it now.

Edited by Kung Fu Pyro
  • Upvote 1

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Yeah, pretty much. Without spinners to sell, it's easier to incorporate traditional elemental powers, which have the animation benefit of keeping the characters recognizable during battles instead of turning into elemental tornadoes, which is a must for epic showdowns. But I do imagine we'll be seeing Spinjitzu returning with a vengeance now that this year's summer wave is bringing back spinners, in the form of the super—nifty "Airjitzu" flying spinners.

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Well I don't know what episodes you guys are watching but while not completely obsolete I have seen multiple instances of them actually using Spinjutsu. So while not every instance of combat they actually do use it.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png