Protector of Daggers

Yes it is simple but it's a nice enough build. Not sure it looks like a protector anymore rather than just a villager as it literally uses the bare minimum of parts required but that's not a bad thing. I wish the pic showed his arms and body a little better as I can't quite make out what you used on them, it seems nicely proportioned from what we can see though. I'd say you made a nice villager. With knives :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Thank you! Here's another pic

http://imgur.com/sJaZYDu

It exposes his lack of forearms, but the arm length is too perfect that I don't want to change it. I wish the chest armor pieces came in black, any other color doesn't look right on this guy, so I kept basic plate armor.

Since he's not a protector though, any idea on what I could name him? Assassin Villager?

Hey I like that lol Not very Bionicle but hey :P How about 'Defender' instead of Protector? They could be the kind of town guard...

I guess his arms would look too long with one of those short extenders? And probably a bit odd too! One question now we can see him a bit better (and thanks for the extra pic :)) The armour on the front of his chest. Is it attached to one of those triple ball parts? I hope you know what I mean :P It's jus tthat it seems to protrude quite far. If it IS on one of those extra pieces, have you tried removing it and connecting it to the balljoint on the lower torso? You'd have to turn the armour piece upside down but it may work and make him a bit thinner :D Otherwise I still like this guy, nothing wrong with a simple build. Sometimes they can be among the best!

Thanks TurteX! I took a couple more photos for you, taking advantage of the few hours of Canadian sunlight to snap some gooduns. Also included is the proto version, first idea that led to it. I posted it on another forum, and someone said "giant feet and swords/10" so the Assassin is my fix that came from not having small white feet.

http://imgur.com/a/ieMau

I'll give him a katana in a bit!

I agree, the fat one looks better :) Can you not post all of your pics together? It's a little strange having so many links to different sets of pics!

Oh man, you really used the sunlight in a great way! good photos!

taking advantage of the few hours of Canadian sunlight to snap some gooduns.

there isn't much sun here in Norway either :P

also the proto(?) guy looks really cool. It actually feels more or less like an actuall prototype set.

-  :t: :u: :r: :t: :e: :x:

Check out my photostream at Flickr!

Simple, straight, to the point, and I like it!  I do agree with using the shorter arms to maintain good proportions, even if they do restrict poseability.  It does look like an accurate depiction of what a standard villager would be in Gen 2.  Calling it a Protector, however, may be a bit inaccurate story-wise, but it's a minor quibble  Besides, Gen 2 doesn't have much of a story yet.  That, and the use of daggers justifies the term.  Overall a great and simple MOC!

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok