Exo Toa 2.0 (BBC #69)

Nicely done! It looks really machine... ey.... and really conserves the look and feel of the original model.

It's interesting that you've decided to omit CCBS shells almost entirely - was this due to a lack of pieces (we all have known that feel), or was it an intentional decision? I think that your suit is better off without them completely dominating the entirety of it and contradicting its core as a junky, punky robotic exoskeleton. Though in my opinion it could definitely benefit from some shells being placed strategically as 'armour' - at least just to make the judges happy.   :)

Edited by Poor Disadvantaged

Nicely done! It looks really machine... ey.... and really conserves the look and feel of the original model.

It's interesting that you've decided to omit CCBS shells almost entirely - was this due to a lack of pieces (we all have known that feel), or was it an intentional decision? I think that your suit is better off without them completely dominating the entirety of it and contradicting its core as a junky, punky robotic exoskeleton. Though in my opinion it could definitely benefit from some shells being placed strategically as 'armour' - at least just to make the judges happy.   :)

Well i lost interest for constraction sets during some of the hf years, so i have not so many ccbs parts. :whatsthat: 

Another problem would be, that the shells take a bit too much space around the bone piece and not covering enough, it's another reason i decided for the technic panels which also have a clear surface (exept the holes for the pins), but I can definitely see what you mean.

I'll keep it in mind when i upgrade it to work with titans. ^_^